The sports tourism market is being constantly reshaped and is ever evolving due to regular technological advancements. This includes the rapid introduction of digitalization technology which has the potential to reshape the entire industry.
In 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic has upended the travel industry in a way never before seen. The sport tourism space has not escaped this deleterious impact, but companies are adopting new strategies in an attempt to lessen the effects.
- The publisher's Tourism Insights Report "Key Trends in Sports Tourism", looks at the key trends & issues within the sports tourism industry, as well as the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- It also offers an insight into key destinations, traveler groups, and into the strategies of the leading companies.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an insight into the sport tourism industry's leading players.
- Understand the key traveler types sports tourism companies can look to attract.
- Look at the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on this industry
- Gain a detailed understanding of the key trends, issues and challenges facing sports tourism
Key Topics Covered:
- Major Sporting Events: 2021 -2024
- Market Demographics
- Consumer Intentions
- Key Market Trends
- Event Case Studies
- Daytona 500, 2020
- Australian Open, 2020
- Major Destinations
- Rio de Janeiro
- SWOT Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/33ocgk