DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Adaptive Learning Market (2020-2025) by Application, Component, Deployment Mode, End User, Model, and, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Adaptive Learning Market is estimated to be USD 2 Bn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 4.98 Bn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 20%.
Significant factors driving the growth of the adaptive learning market include the rising demand for advanced and innovative eLearning software & solutions, demand for personalized learning, and government initiatives for adaptive learning solutions. An adaptive learning tool uses advanced technologies like Artificial Intelligence(AI), Virtual Reality (VR), and Augmented Reality (AR), etc. which enhance the capabilities of the software and make it more easily understandable by the students, thus generating interest in learning. This will help in driving the growth of the market. The shutdown of schools and educational institutes during the Covid-19 pandemic has also boosted the market as it creates demand for more innovative educational models, especially Adaptive learning solutions.
However, low-end user motivation and engagement to adopt adaptive learning solutions is likely to hamper the market. Complexities associated with the software like a time consuming and high cost associated with the software may hamper the growth of the Global Adaptive Learning Market.
- Rising Demand for Personalized Learning
- Need for Advanced and Innovative E-Learning Software
- Government Initiatives for Adaptive Learning Solutions
- Low-End User Motivation and Engagement to Adopt Adaptive Learning Solutions
- Complexities Associated with The Software like Time-Consuming and High Cost
- Increasing Demand for Gamification in Adaptive Learning to Provide Opportunities for Adaptive Learning Vendors
- Boosting The Use of Blended Learning Technology
- Growing Use of Cloud Computing Among Organizations and Educational Institutes to Motivate Learners to Adopt Web-Based Adaptive
- Lack of Skilled Trainers and Instructors
- High Cost of Producing Elearning Content
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Adaptive Learning Market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Competitive Quadrant, a Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Curriculum Associates
- John Wiley & Sons
- ScootPad Corporation
- DreamBox Learning
- Fulcrum Labs
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Imagine Learning
- Area9 Lyceum
- D2L Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rlvjkm