DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "United Arab Emirates (UAE) Life Insurance - Key trends and Opportunities to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
'United Arab Emirates (UAE) Life Insurance - Key trends and Opportunities to 2023' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into The UAE life insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, claims paid and penetration during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of The UAE economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- Key insights into the dynamics of The UAE life insurance industry.
- Comparison of The UAE life insurance segments, along with premium and claim trends.
- A comprehensive overview of The UAE economy, government initiatives and investment opportunities.
- The UAE insurance regulatory framework's evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- The UAE life insurance industry's market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors' profiles.
- It provides historical values for The UAE life insurance segment for the report's 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in The UAE life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2023.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in The United Arab Emirates and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
- Key Macroeconomic Indicators
- Country Risk Index
Chapter 3 COVID-19 Impact Assessment
Chapter 4 Summary Trend and KPIs
- Penetration and Growth
- Premiums and Lines of Business
Chapter 5 Regulatory Risk
- Key Facts
- Licensing Requirements
Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 7 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 8 Insurtech
Chapter 9 Appendix
- Oman Insurance Company P.S.C.
- Orient Insurance Company P.J.S.C. and Its Subsidiaries
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance Co.
- Al Ain Ahlia Insurance
- Emirates Insurance Company P.S.C.
- Union Insurance Company P.S.C.
- National General Insurance Co. (P.S.C.)
- Dubai Insurance Company (P.S.C.)
- Ras Al Khaimah National Insurance Company P.S.C.
- Al Buhaira National Insurance Company P.S.C.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r6z9cq