LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the commercial aircraft piezoelectric accelerometer market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.11 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 1% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Analysis
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. AMETEK Inc., APC International Ltd., Bruel & Kjaer Sound & Vibration Measurement AS, CTS Corp., Dytran Instruments Inc., Ericco International Ltd., Kistler Instrumente AG, Meggitt Plc, PCB Piezotronics Inc., and TDK Corp. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Use of PE accelerometer to monitor engine vibrations has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the effect of temperature on PE accelerometers might hamper the market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Commercial Aircraft Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
- Narrow-body aircraft
- Wide-body aircraft
- Regional aircraft
- North America
- South America
Commercial Aircraft Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The commercial aircraft piezoelectric accelerometer market report covers the following areas:
- Commercial Aircraft Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market Size
- Commercial Aircraft Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market Trends
- Commercial Aircraft Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the use of PE accelerometer to monitor engine vibrations as one of the prime reasons driving the Commercial Aircraft Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Commercial Aircraft Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist commercial aircraft piezoelectric accelerometer market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the commercial aircraft piezoelectric accelerometer market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the commercial aircraft piezoelectric accelerometer market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of commercial aircraft piezoelectric accelerometer market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Narrow-body aircraft - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Wide-body aircraft - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Regional aircraft - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AMETEK Inc.
- APC International Ltd.
- Bruel & Kjaer Sound & Vibration Measurement AS
- CTS Corp.
- Dytran Instruments Inc.
- Ericco International Ltd.
- Kistler Instrumente AG
- Meggitt Plc
- PCB Piezotronics Inc.
- TDK Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.