LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge forecast the global Superabsorbent Polymers market is expected to grow by USD 3 billion as we reach 2024. This is due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic in the first half of 2020. However, healthy growth is expected to continue throughout the forecast period, and the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.39%.
For the Right Perspective & Competitive Insights- Request Free Sample Report on Pandemic Recovery Analysis
Read the 120-page research report with TOC and LOE on "Global Superabsorbent Polymers market– Procurement Intelligence Report, Pricing Outlook in Geographies that include APAC, North America, South America, and MEA, and insights into best practices to optimize procurement spend."
Our Superabsorbent Polymers market procurement intelligence report offers actionable procurement intelligence insights, sourcing strategies, and action plans to mitigate risks arising out of the current pandemic situation. The insights offered by our reports will help procurement professionals streamline supply chain operations and gain insights into the best procurement practices to mitigate losses.
Major Five Superabsorbent Polymers Companies:
- BASF SE
- Nippon Shokubai Co. Ltd.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Sumitomo Seika Chemicals Co. Ltd.
- Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd
Superabsorbent Polymers 2020-2024: Scope
SpendEdge presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The Superabsorbent Polymers market report covers the following areas:
- Superabsorbent Polymers Market Size
- Superabsorbent Polymers Market Trends
- Superabsorbent Polymers Market Analysis
Superabsorbent Polymers Market Geographic Landscape Outlook
- North America
- South America
- Key leading countries
SpendEdge suggests various forecast scenarios considering the impact of COVID-19. SpendEdge’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports. SpendEdge's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Superabsorbent Polymers Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Superabsorbent Polymers market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the Superabsorbent Polymers market size
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in supplier behavior
- The growth of the Superabsorbent Polymers market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of Superabsorbent Polymers market vendors
Related Reports on Materials Include:
- Polypropylene - Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: The polypropylene will grow at a CAGR of 5.19% during 2020-2024. Prices will increase by 3%-6% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market. LyondellBasell Industries NV, Sinopec Corp., Braskem, China National Petroleum Corp., Borealis AG, BASF SE, ExxonMobil Corp., Saudi Basic Industries Cooperation (SABIC), Formosa Plastics Corp., and Total SE are among the prominent suppliers in polypropylene market. Click here to get a free sample report
- Rigid Plastics - Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: The rigid plastics will grow at a CAGR of 5.28% during 2020-2024. Prices will increase by 3%-7% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market. BASF SE, SABIC, Clariant AG, Trinseo SA, Arkema, Solvay, Emco Industrial Plastics, Reading plastic machining and fabrication, Laird Plastics Inc., and Hapco Inc. are among the prominent suppliers in rigid plastics market. Click here to get a free sample report
Get access to regular sourcing and procurement insights to our digital procurement platform- Contact Us.
Table of Content
Category Pricing Insights
Category Management Strategy
Category Management Enablers
Suppliers under Coverage
US Market Insights
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know more https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo