DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Electronic Shelf Labels - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for Electronic Shelf Labels estimated at US$589.5 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$2 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 18.7% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
LCD, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 18% CAGR and reach US$1.1 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Segmented E-Paper segment is readjusted to a revised 19% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U. S. Market is Estimated at $159 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 23.4% CAGR
The Electronic Shelf Labels market in the U. S. is estimated at US$159 Million in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$450 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 23.4% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 14.7% and 17.1% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 16% CAGR.
Full-Graphic E-Paper Segment to Record 20.8% CAGR
In the global Full-Graphic E-Paper segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 20.1% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$58.4 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$210.2 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets.
Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$285.8 Million by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 22.2% CAGR through the analysis period.
The report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Advantech Co., Ltd.
- Altierre SAS
- Diebold Nixdorf, Inc.
- E Ink Holdings, Inc.
- Forbix Semicon India Pvt. Ltd.
- LANCOM Systems GmbH
- M2Communication, Inc.
- NZ Electronic Shelf Labelling
- Opticon Sensors Europe B. V.
- Pricer S. A. S.
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics
- SoluM Co., Ltd.
- Teraoka Seiko Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Electronic Shelf Label Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- Electronic Shelf Labels Global Market Estimates and Forecasts in US$ Thousand by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Electronic Shelf Labels Market Share Shift across Key Geographies Worldwide: 2020 VS 2027
- LCD (Product Type) World Market by Region/Country in US$ Thousand: 2020 to 2027
- LCD (Product Type) Market Share Breakdown of Worldwide Sales by Region/Country: 2020 VS 2027
- Segmented E-Paper (Product Type) Potential Growth Markets Worldwide in US$ Thousand: 2020 to 2027
- Segmented E-Paper (Product Type) Market Sales Breakdown by Region/Country in Percentage: 2020 VS 2027
- Full-Graphic E-Paper (Product Type) Geographic Market Spread Worldwide in US$ Thousand: 2020 to 2027
- Full-Graphic E-Paper (Product Type) Market Share Distribution in Percentage by Region/Country: 2020 VS 2027
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- Electronic Shelf Label Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Electronic Shelf Labels Market Estimates and Projections in US$ Thousand by Product Type: 2020 to 2027Electronic Shelf Labels Market Share Breakdown by Product Type: 2020 VS 2027
- Total Companies Profiled: 46
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t7z9zm