LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the K-12 testing and assessment market and it is poised to grow by $ 7.76 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 10% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the K-12 testing and assessment market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the major trends in the market?
Rising number of collaborations between schools and assessment companies is a major trend driving the growth of the market.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of about 10% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 7.76 bn.
Who are the top players in the market?
CogniFit Ltd., Edutech, ETS Global BV, Instructure Inc., MeritTrac Services Pvt Ltd., NIIT Ltd., Pearson Plc, Providence Equity Partners LLC, Scantron Inc., and Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd., are some of the major market participants.
What is the key market driver?
The increasing use of analytics is one of the major factors driving the market.
How big is the North America market?
The North America region will contribute to 46% of the market share.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. CogniFit Ltd., Edutech, ETS Global BV, Instructure Inc., MeritTrac Services Pvt Ltd., NIIT Ltd., Pearson Plc, Providence Equity Partners LLC, Scantron Inc., and Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The increasing use of analytics will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this K-12 testing and assessment market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
K-12 testing and assessment market 2020-2024: Segmentation
K-12 testing and assessment market is segmented as below:
- Curriculum-based Testing
- Non-curriculum-based Testing
- Blended Method
- Online Method
- Traditional Method
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40438
K-12 testing and assessment market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The K-12 testing and assessment market report covers the following areas:
- K-12 testing and assessment market Size
- K-12 testing and assessment market Trends
- K-12 testing and assessment market Industry Analysis
This study identifies rising number of collaborations between schools and assessment companies as one of the prime reasons driving the K-12 testing and assessment market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
K-12 testing and assessment market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist K-12 testing and assessment market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the K-12 testing and assessment market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the K-12 testing and assessment market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of K-12 testing and assessment market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Curriculum-based testing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Non-curriculum-based testing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Method
- Market segments
- Comparison by Method
- Blended method - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online method - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Traditional method - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Method
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- CogniFit Ltd.
- ETS Global BV
- Instructure Inc.
- MeritTrac Services Pvt Ltd.
- NIIT Ltd.
- Pearson Plc
- Providence Equity Partners LLC
- Scantron Inc.
- Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.