DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Sjogren Syndrome R&D Pipeline Analysis Report, Q4 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This quarterly review describes the pipeline of drugs under development for Sjogren Syndrome, provides an update on the mechanism of action and targets, licensing and collaboration opportunities, company profiles including their business information, and market developments.
The comprehensive report on the indication presents Sjogren Syndrome disease overview, Sjogren Syndrome types, Sjogren Syndrome symptoms, causes, and FDA/EMA approved treatment options.
The year 2020 witnessed progress in innovations and the number of pipeline agents researched for Sjogren Syndrome indication. The report presents near-term and long-term pipeline development trends and potential insights.
The report analyzes the development progress, current status, investments, partnerships, and other developments of 28 companies. Business profiles and contact details of the companies actively perusing Sjogren Syndrome pipeline are assessed.
Sjogren Syndrome R&D Pipeline Development Phase Trends and Insights
From the discovery stage of development to phase 3 development, all the potential pipeline drug candidates are analyzed in the report. Sjogren Syndrome discovery stage, research stage, Phase 1, phase 2, Phase 3, IND enabling studies are provided in the research.
Small Sjogren Syndrome companies look for licensing and collaboration partners
High R&D costs and long duration pose challenges for small companies operating in the industry. Further, the presence of large companies and stringent regulations act as barriers for Sjogren Syndrome pipeline development companies. Accordingly, a significant portion of small companies presents potential licensing and collaboration opportunities.
Sjogren Syndrome Pipeline Market News and Developments during 2020
The Sjogren Syndrome industry news, pipeline research, market developments including advancement in phases, pre-clinical study results, clinical trial launches, acquisitions and mergers, regulatory approvals, and others are included in the report.
Sjogren Syndrome Mechanism of Action and Targets
Leading Mechanism of Action and targets being researched by all the companies and their progress is included. New mechanisms of actions introduced during the year, route of administration, orphan drug designation, and others are provided in the study.
New molecular entity details
Drug candidates identified as new molecular entities by FDA, EMA, and other regulators are included in the research.
Sources and Research Methodology
Data is updated daily across diseases in the infectious pipeline service. We review our quarterly pipeline reports for the latest 5 years to present longitudinal insights.
Scope and Coverage
- Sjogren Syndrome pipeline development activities across the early phase, mid-stage, and late phase pipelines including therapeutic candidates
- Drug profiles comprising of drug overview, mechanism of action, co-developers, originators, route of administration, molecule type, orphan drug status, new molecular entity, area, and other details.
- Company-company partnerships, company-institute partnerships, and investment details of companies are included
- Disease overview, Pipeline trends, market analysis, and other developments
- Potential licensing/new business opportunities in Sjogren Syndrome pipeline market
Reasons to Buy
- Drive pipeline research and commercial assessment
- Assess most promising drug candidates and stay ahead of the competition
- Strengthen your pipeline through identifying business expansion and acquisition opportunities
- Develop new candidates based on most focused targets and mechanism of actions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2. Sjogren Syndrome Pipeline Trends and Insights
2.1 Dominant Phase type of Sjogren Syndrome Pipeline, 2020
2.2 Most focused Mechanism of Action in Sjogren Syndrome Pipeline
2.3 Leading type of Route of Administration during 2020
2.4 Proportion of New Molecular Entities in Sjogren Syndrome pipeline
2.5 Active Companies Developing Sjogren Syndrome pipeline
3. Sjogren Syndrome Disease Types, Symptoms, Causes, and Available Treatment Options
3.1 Disease Overview
3.4 Approved Treatment Options
4. Sjogren Syndrome Pipeline Company Trends and Insights- Business Profiles, Drug Candidates and Contacts
- Alpine Immune Sciences Inc
- Atlantic Bio Sci LLC
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co
- Cytodyn Inc
- Galapagos NV
- Gilead Sciences Inc
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Ibex Biosciences LLC
- Idorsia Pharmaceutical Ltd
- ILTOO Pharma
- ImmunoQure AG
- Immunwork Inc
- Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- MeiraGTx Holdings plc
- MimeTech Srl
- Novartis AG
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- OSE Immunotherapeutics
- RemeGen Ltd
- Resolve Therapeutics LLC
- Rise Therapeutics LLC
- Rophibio Inc
- Samjin Pharm Co Ltd
- SinoMab Bioscience Ltd
- Spectrix Therapeutics LLC
- TearSolutions Inc
- Viela Bio
- XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd
5. Sjogren Syndrome Pipeline Drug Profiles
5.1 Current Status of Drug and Vaccine Candidates
5.2 Drug Snapshot
5.2.2 Mechanism of Action
5.2.7 Route of Administration
5.2.8 Type of Molecule
5.2.9 Orphan Drug Status
5.2.10 New Molecular Entity
5.3 Drug Details
5.4 Mechanism of Action
5.5 Licensing/Collaboration Agreements
5.6 Clinical Trial Details
6. Sjogren Syndrome Pipeline Market News and Developments during 2020
7.1 About the Publisher
7.2 Sources and Research Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p78lto