DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Constipation Treatment Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Therapeutic; Disease; Distribution Channel, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the market is expected to reach US$ 13,386.19 million by 2027 from US$ 8,533.89 million in 2019; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2020 to 2027.
The report highlights trends prevailing in the market, and drivers and hindrances pertaining to the market growth. The key factors driving the market growth include the rising prevalence of chronic constipation and increasing number of FDA approvals and drug developments drive the market growth. However, preference for home and herbal remedies hinder the market growth.
Based on therapeutic, the constipation treatment market is segmented into laxatives, chloride channel activators, peripherally acting mu-opioid receptor antagonists, GC-C agonists, and 5-HT4 receptor agonists. The laxatives segment held the largest share of the market in 2019. However, GC-C agonists segment is anticipated to register the highest in the market during the forecast period. The growth of GC-C agonists is expected to grow at fastest growth rate due to rising product developments and product launches in the market.
AbbVie's Inc.; Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited; Bausch Health Companies Inc.; Bayer AG; Mallinckrodt Plc; Abbott; Cosmo Pharma; Sanofi; Albireo Pharma, Inc, and AstraZeneca are among the leading companies operating in the constipation treatment market. These companies adopt various organic and inorganic growth strategies to expand their global footprints and product portfolios, to meet the rising demand for the constipation treatments and related services. For instance, in July 2020, AbbVie Inc. has a product, MD-7246 a drug to treat constipation associated with irritable bowel syndrome in phase II clinical trial. The drug is formulated to treat constipation in adults, which is expected to serve people and help them in improving their bowel conditions.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Constipation Treatment market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global Constipation Treatment market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
- Rising Prevalence of Chronic Constipation
- Increasing Number of FDA Approvals and Drug Developments
- Preference for Home and Herbal Remedies
- Drug Developments for Constipation
- Opioid-induced Constipation (OIC)
- AbbVie Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Bausch Health
- Bayer AG
- COSMO PHARMACEUTICALS
- Albireo Pharma, Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jbvoza