ARLINGTON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--DTS, delivering quality management consulting and IT services to public and private sector organizations, is proud to announce that it was named the 2020 Technology Small Business of the Year at the Arlington Chamber of Commerce’s 34th Annual Arlington Best Business Awards, held on October 27, 2020 in a hybrid format. This annual event recognizes the most illustrious and accomplished businesses that have made significant contributions to the Arlington community.
“DTS has proven that it meets the tough criteria for winning this coveted award,” said Kate Bates, Arlington Chamber President & CEO. “The Chamber is pleased to present this award to them, and our community is fortunate to have such a quality organization operating in Arlington.”
Arlington Best Business Award recipients are nominated by the Chamber membership and are evaluated by a committee of past award winners whose scores determine the winners. Criteria for this prestigious award are as follows:
- Must be a viable, on-going, full-time business, which has experienced significant growth or stability over its business life.
- Must be well known and thought of by its customers or clients for consistently delivering exceptional quality or service.
- Must be a leader in the industry in Arlington OR must have a significantly unique approach to delivery of its goods or services.
- Must have displayed an interest in and concern for the Arlington community – either corporately or through its employees backed by the company.
- Must celebrate diversity and/or inclusion as part of company culture.
“In an area like Arlington, the bar is set high for being a top business – particularly in technology,” explained DTS Managing Principal Edward Tuorinsky. “It’s exciting to know that we are helping our clients respond to change with technology-first solutions. As we look toward 2021, we are focused on cybersecurity and the ways in which DTS can help our clients navigate digital transformation.”
In addition to DTS, others in the community who won a 2020 Arlington Best Business Award were:
- Design Powers– 2020 Home-Based Small Business of the Year
- Arlington Strategy, TriVistaUSA Design + Build – 2020 Service Small Business of the Year
- Casual Adventure – 2020 Retail Small Business of the Year
- Arlington Free Clinic – 2020 Nonprofit of the Year
- AT&T, Virginia Hospital Center – 2020 Large Business of the Year
Earlier this year, DTS was named a finalist for Government Contractor of the Year Under $7.5 million in revenue in the 12th Annual Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum (SECAF) Awards.
DTS is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business founded in 2011 by consulting experts with a proven track record of helping government and commercial clients respond to daunting challenges. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, DTS maintains a concentrated focus on the business areas in which our principals and staff have significant practical and academic expertise including Program Management, Strategic Planning and Organizational Advancement, Software and Business Process Development, and Learning Enhancement Solutions. We pride ourselves in employing exceptionally talented individuals with the practical and academic expertise. To learn more about DTS or the DTS-developed innovative methodologies for program management, consulting and eLearning, contact us at sales@consultDTS.com or (571) 403-1841. Follow us on LinkedIn, @consultDTS and consultdts.com.