DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Surgical Robots Market by Component (Systems, Instruments and Accessories, Services), by Mechanism of Control (Computer Control, Direct Telemanipulator), by Application, by End User, by Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Surgical Robots Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15% during the forecast period to reach USD 13 billion by 2025.
The Global Surgical Robots Market is driven by the growing occurrences of degenerative and chronic diseases such as diabetes, CVD, among others. Additionally, associated benefits of surgical robots from both surgeons and patients perspectives are anticipated to propel the growth of the market over the next five years. Furthermore, technological innovations & advancements and new product launches by the major manufacturers such as introduction of flexible and cost effective robots are expected to foster the growth of the market until 2025.
The Global Surgical Robots Market is segmented based on component, mechanism of control, application, end-user, company and region. Based on component, the market can be categorized into systems, instruments and accessories and services. The instruments and accessories segment dominated the market in 2019 and is expected to hold its dominance over the forecast period on account of extensive use of instruments and accessories in different surgical procedures. This leads to an increase in purchase of instruments and accessories for surgical robots. Furthermore, these instruments and accessories are replaced regularly after every surgical procedure, thereby driving the growth of segment. Based on end-user, the market can be fragmented into hospitals & clinics and ambulatory surgical centers. Hospital & clinic segment dominated the market owing to the increasing focus on carrying out surgeries with surgical robot in order to obtain higher accuracy.
Regionally, the surgical robots market has been segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa. Among these, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast years in the overall surgical robots market owing to the increasing patient pool in the region. Additionally, growing number of hospitals and rapid development & adoption of latest technologies in healthcare is further expected to propel the market through 2025.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the Global Surgical Robots Market from 2015 to 2018.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Surgical Robots Market from 2019 to 2025.
- To classify and forecast the Global Surgical Robots Market based on component, mechanism of control, application, end-user, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Global Surgical Robots Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Surgical Robots Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Surgical Robots Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Surgical Robots Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Global Surgical Robots Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Surgical Robots Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Brand Awareness
5.2. Type of Control Mechanism
5.3. Type of Application
5.4. Factors Driving the Market Growth
6. Global Surgical Robots Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Component (Systems, Instruments and Accessories, Services)
6.2.2. By Mechanism of Control (Computer Control, Direct Telemanipulator)
6.2.3. By Application (Orthopedic Surgery, Endometriosis, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Thoracic Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Gynecology, Heart Surgery, Urologic Surgery and Others), By End User (Hospitals & Clinics and Ambulatory Surgical Centers)
6.2.4. By End User (Hospitals & Clinics and Ambulatory Surgical Centers)
6.2.5. By Company (2019)
6.2.6. By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa)
6.3. Product Market Map
7. North America Surgical Robots Market Outlook
8. Europe Surgical Robots Market Outlook
9. Asia-Pacific Surgical Robots Market Outlook
10. South America Surgical Robots Market Outlook
11. Middle East and Africa Surgical Robots Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i7bmyq