According to the Food and Agriculture Organization of United Nations, nearly one third of the food produced every year amounting to roughly $680 billion (approximately 1.3 billion tons) gets either wasted, or lost. The issue of food wastage has given birth to the frozen food market which is experiencing a colossal growth with an increase in disposable income, and accentuated refrigeration technology.
According to the analyst, the global frozen food market size in 2018 stood between $225 billion to $228 billion. The market is estimated to grow steadily with a normal CAGR of 3.5%-5% during the forecast period of 2019-2025. Geographically, Europe led the frozen food market with a regional share of 30%-32% in 2018 owing to an increase in mergers and acquisitions between vendors and hypermarkets. On-the-go consumption of food is also driving the European frozen food market.
The prospect for frozen food market has never seemed brighter. With a growing awareness in food trends, consumers are resorting to cooking fresh meals at home which are free from any preservatives. For this, they require frozen foods which come in extensive categories these days, some of which are dairy-free, vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, low fat, etc. Availability of high quality frozen foods makes market growth easier, and less prone to negative fluctuation. Recent trends in technology have introduced cryogenic freezing which prevents addition of any artificial preservatives, while maintaining negligible growth of microorganisms at the same time. Ready meals, a key segment of the frozen food market, is expected to grow at a standard CAGR of 2.5%-4%. It is a convenient, and accessible option for the working class society which is perpetually busy, and consistently short on time.
Key Questions Addressed in the Frozen Food Market Report
- Is the market demand for Frozen Food growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- Which type of home security system presents the major growth opportunities?
- Is there a possibility for change in the market structure over time?
- Are additional developments needed for the existing product or services offerings or do the existing products meet the customer demands?
- Do the key vendors look for partnerships to expand their businesses with respect to geography or product?
- What are the short-term, long-term, and medium-term growth drivers for the market?
- What are the short-term, medium-term, and long-term challenges for the market?
- What are the short-term, medium-term, and long-term opportunities for the market?
- Who are the top players/companies of the market?
- What are the recent innovations in the market?
- How many patents have been filed by the leading players?
- What are the types of patents filed by the leading players?
- What is our Vision 2030 for Frozen Food market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Frozen Food Market: Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Frozen Food Market: Market Landscape
4. Global Frozen Food Market: Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Market Opportunities
4.5. Industry Attractiveness
5. Global Frozen Food Market: Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunity Analysis
5.4. Product Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Global Frozen Food Market: By Product Type
7. Global Frozen Food Market: By Distribution Channel
8. Global Frozen Food Market: By Geography
9. Market Entropy
10. Company Profiles
10.1. Ajinomoto (Japan)
10.2. Iceland Foods Ltd. (U.K.)
10.3. H.J. Heinz (U.S.)
10.4. McCain Foods (Canada)
10.5. Kraft Foods Group Inc. (U.S.)
10.6. ConAgra Foods, Inc. (U.S.)
10.7. Maple Leaf Foods Inc. (Canada)
10.8. Kerry Group (Ireland)
10.9. Allens, Inc. (U.S.)
10.10. Nestle S A (Switzerland)
10.11. The Schwan Food Company (U.S.)
10.12. Birds Eye Foods, Inc. (U.S.)
10.13. Unilever Plc. (U.K.)
10.14. Amy's Kitchen Inc. (U.S.)
10.15. Tyson Foods Inc. (U.S.)
10.16. Pinnacle Foods Group LLC (U.S.)
10.17. Northern Foods PLC. (U.K.)
10.18. Nichirei Corporation (Japan)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k9nk66