DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vascular Grafts Pipeline Insight and Competitive Landscape, 2020" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Vascular Grafts - Pipeline Insight and Competitive Landscape, 2020, report provides comprehensive insights on 20+ companies and 25+ pipeline devices in Vascular Grafts pipeline landscape.
Vascular Grafts Devices Competitive Assessment
This segment of the vascular grafts devices pipeline report encloses its detailed analysis of various pipeline devices which include product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities including the latest news and press releases. The report also provides list of major players involved in the pipeline product development.
Product Raw Material
Vascular Grafts can be divided based on raw materials - Polyester Grafts, ePTFE, Polyurethane Grafts and Biosynthetic Grafts, which are covered in the report.
Vascular Grafts can be divided based on its application - Cardiac Aneurysms, Vascular Occlusion and Kidney Failure, which are covered in the report.
Major Players in Vascular Grafts
There are approx. 20+ key companies which are developing the products for Vascular Grafts.
NuSpun Vascular Graft: Biosurfaces Inc
NuSpun Vascular Graft is being developed by BioSurfaces which has completed initial preclinical trials. It has following features:
- First synthetic, off-the-shelf, acellular graft with early access
- Uses science of extracellular scaffold to promote tissue integration, which may improve clinical outcomes
- Scalable, rapid, automated manufacturing process
- Conducted extensive benchtop testing, initial biocompatibility studies and extended preclinical trials
- Superior economics - faster to dialysis, less hospitalizations
RegenaVasc, developed by RegenaGraft is synthetic vascular repair and replacement for vascular (artery and vein) applications.
Vascular Grafts Competitive Benchmarking
This segment of the reports provides analysis of the pipeline report to give a clear understanding of the comparative analysis.
The analysis is based on
- Brand Positioning of Leading companies
- Industry Collaborations
Vascular Grafts: Commercialization Activity
This segment of the report provides a detailed list of any commercial activity in the field of vascular grafts ranging from collaboration, mergers and acquisition, recent breakthrough among others.
- February 2020, Luo et al. generated vascular smooth muscle cells from human induced pluripotent stem cells and cultured them on biodegradable polyglycolic acid scaffolds exposed to pulsatile radial stress. When implanted into rats, these TEVGs showed high mechanical strength with no dilation, elongation, or wall thickening. Moreover, the TEVGs associated with limited thrombosis and showed no teratoma formation. Further optimization and engineering to limit immune rejection should provide cells and tissues suitable for treating injury or dysfunction of the cardiovascular system.
- In the present study, carboxymethyl chitosan (CMC) and chitosan (CS) were chosen as the anti-thrombotic and anti-bacterial components, respectively; and then an asymmetric vascular graft was fabricated by co-electrospinning. The outer layer of the graft had a certain anti-bacterial effect owing to the addition of chitosan. Besides, the inner layer of the graft could greatly promote the growth of endothelial cells. It is believed that the asymmetric SDVG with anti-thrombotic and anti-bacterial functions could contribute to the future clinical implantation of tissue engineered vascular grafts.
Vascular Grafts: Reimbursement
The special control for this device is the FDA guidance document entitled "Guidance Document for Vascular Prostheses 510(k) Submissions" under CFR - Code of Federal Regulations Title 21.
- Humacyte Inc
- Innovia LLC
- LeMaitre Vascular Inc
- Merit Medical Systems Inc
- Peca Labs Inc
- PQ Bypass Inc
- Secant Group LLC
- Terumo Aortic Company
- Tgen Tech LLC
- TTK Healthcare Ltd
- VenoStent Inc
- VesselTek BioMedical
- VESSL Therapeutics Ltd
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vwzag4