DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Colonoscopes Pipeline Insight and Competitive Landscape, 2020" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Colonoscopes - Pipeline Insight and Competitive Landscape, 2020, report provides comprehensive insights about 20+ companies and 20+ pipeline devices in Colonoscopes pipeline landscape.
Fewer people will die from colorectal cancer if healthcare professionals accept a new screening method that incorporates better risk analysis, more non-invasive treatment option and more aimed colonoscopy referrals & this will definitely increase the demand which will eventually lead to increased market boost.
Colonoscopes Competitive Assessment
This segment of the Colonoscopes report encloses its detailed analysis of various pipeline devices which include product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities including pipeline territories, regulatory paths and estimated approval dates and the latest news and press releases. The report also provides list of major players involved in the pipeline product development.
GI Genius intelligent endoscopy module: Cosmo Pharmaceuticals
The GI Genius intelligent endoscopy module offers a transformative solution - powered by artificial intelligence - to address the challenges of detecting colorectal cancer, early. It works as an adjunct to the gastroenterologist during a colonoscopy with the purpose of highlighting regions with visual characteristics consistent with different types of mucosal abnormalities, such as colorectal polyps of all shapes, sizes, and morphology.
Saneso's 360 colonoscope: Saneso
Saneso's 360 colonoscope with a traditional forward camera only colonoscope demonstrate that Saneso significantly increases polyp detection. This increased polyp detection with Saneso's 360 colonoscope was found among endoscopists with varying levels of experience and practice settings. Saneso 5-camera endoscopes provide an unprecedented integrated 360 view of the GI tract that is easily and intuitively interpreted.
Colonoscopes Competitive Benchmarking
This segment of the reports provides analysis of the pipeline report to give a clear understanding of the comparative analysis.
The analysis is based on
- Brand Positioning of Leading companies
- Industry Collaborations
Colonoscopes: Commercialization Activity
This segment of the report provides a detailed list of any commercial activity in the field of colonoscopes devices ranging from collaboration, mergers and acquisition, recent breakthrough among others.
- July 2020, new research indicates that mailing colorectal cancer screening kits to Medicaid enrollees is a cost-effective way to boost screening rates. The findings are published early online in CANCER, a peer-reviewed journal of the American Cancer Society (ACS). The findings are especially timely considering the recent need for alternatives to face-to-face visits with physicians during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- March 2020, The United States Multi-Society Task Force on Colorectal Cancer has issued updated guidelines on follow-up after colonoscopy and polypectomy. Notable changes are that for patients with 1 to 2 small (& lessThan; 10 mm) tubular adenomas, the recommended surveillance interval is 7 to 10 years (previously 5 to 10 years), and for individuals with 3 to 4 small tubular adenomas, it is 3 to 5 years (previously 3 years). For individuals with >10 adenomas on a single examination, the surveillance interval is 1 year (previously 3 years) and genetic evaluation is suggested for any individual with >10 adenomas cumulatively over their lifetime.
The device, when intended as an endoscope disinfectant basin, which consists solely of a container that holds disinfectant and endoscopes and accessories, is exempt from the premarket notification procedures in part 807, subpart E, of this chapter subject to the limitations in 876.9 under CFR - Code of Federal Regulations Title 21.
- Extensive coverage of the Colonoscopes under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Colonoscopes and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
- The report consists of in depth analysis of pipeline products based on various parameters
Colonoscopes Report Insights
- Colonoscopes - Pipeline Analysis
- Colonoscopes - Unmet Need
- Colonoscopes - Market Dynamics
- Colonoscopes - Future Perspectives and Conclusion
- Colonoscopes - Analyst Views
- What are significant companies in this segment, their information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies?
- How to identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage?
- What are important and diverse types of Colonoscopes under development?
- What are market-entry and market expansion strategies in Colonoscopes?
- What are some of the mergers and acquisitions and to identify major players with the most promising pipeline?
- What is in-depth analysis of the product's current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date?
- Consis Medical Inc
- Cosmo Pharmaceuticals NV
- Ethicon Endo-Surgery Inc
- Image In
- Inmotion Medical Ltd
- invendo medical GmbH
- Medigus Ltd
- Microbot Medical Ltd
- Novadaq Technologies Inc
- Olympus Corp
- Omniscient LLC
- Saneso Inc
- SMART Medical Systems Ltd
- SpectraCyte LLC
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pjlqvc