LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The global automated microscopy market size is poised to grow by USD 917.33 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 9% throughout the forecast period, according to the latest report by Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The report also provides the market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Download a Free Sample of REPORT with COVID-19 Crisis and Recovery Analysis
The prevalence of cancer is increasing across the world. As a result, there is an increasing demand for breakthroughs in drugs for treating cancer. The current trend of lab automation has increased the efficiency in yielding results, and it speeds up every phase of drug development. In precision medicine, lab automation, including automated microscopy, helps in reducing costs of manufacturing personalized cancer drugs. Lab automation has further reduced costs on the workforce. These factors are assisting pharmaceutical companies in fastening the process of FDA approval for their drugs. The rising demand for drug discovery to treat cancer will significantly fuel the automated microscopy market growth over the forecast period.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
- The major automated microscopy market growth came from the Optical microscopes segment. Optical microscopy refers to a technique through which a microscope uses visible light and lenses for magnifying images. Automated optical microscopes allow automatic changing of observation conditions and offer diverse motorized accessories. These microscopes are integrated with mass-manufactured components, such as light-emitting diodes, optical disk drives, web cameras, and microcontrollers. Optical technology-based products are widely used in research institutions for cellular and sub-cellular imaging.
- North America was the largest market for automated microscopy in 2019, and the region will continue to offer maximum growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. The presence of life sciences research facilities that help in pioneering advances in lab automated microscopy is contributing to the automated microscopy market growth. The prevalence of cancer and the presence of proper regulations on the use of automated microscopy will also significantly influence the market growth in the region over the forecast period.
- The global automated microscopy market is fragmented. Agilent Technologies Inc., Bruker Corp., Carl Zeiss AG, Danaher Corp., Hitachi Ltd., JEOL Ltd., Nikon Corp., Olympus Corp., Oxford Instruments Plc, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are some of the major market participants. To help clients improve their market position, this automated microscopy market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the market leaders.
- As the business impact of COVID-19 spreads, the global automated microscopy market 2020-2024 is expected to have Neutral and At par growth. As the pandemic spreads in some regions and plateaus in other regions, we revaluate the impact on businesses and update our report forecasts.
Read the full report here: https://www.technavio.com/report/report/automated-microscopy-market-industry-analysis
Technological Advances will be a Key Market Trend
The imaging technology has enabled life science researchers to interrogate cellular processes with increased detail and efficiency. Advances in automation technology are an integral part of the development of high throughput imaging tools. Technological advances in automated microscopy allow for the rapid acquisition of several images without human intervention. Advances in automated microscopy and the integration of automated image capture and image analysis have led to the development of high-throughput FLIM-FRET microscopy. Imaging quantitatively determines complex cellular processes, such as autography, by providing a specific set of imaging analysis procedures.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a free sample report
Automated Microscopy Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automated microscopy market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automated microscopy market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automated microscopy market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automated microscopy market vendors
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- Optical microscopes - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Electron microscopes - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Scanning probe microscopes - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other microscopes - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by type
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Advances in automated microscopy
- Increased investments in R&D activities
- Rise in clinical trials in developing nations
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Bruker Corp.
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Danaher Corp.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- JEOL Ltd.
- Nikon Corp.
- Olympus Corp.
- Oxford Instruments Plc
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.