LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The global baby strollers and prams market size is poised to grow by USD 1 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 5% throughout the forecast period, according to the latest report by Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The report also provides the market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Download a Free Sample of REPORT with COVID-19 Crisis and Recovery Analysis.
Manufacturers are consistently coming up with baby strollers and prams equipped with innovative features and functionality. Vendors are integrating strollers and prams with modern technologies and innovations to ease parenting activities and to attain product differentiation. Although the incorporation of additional features and use of superior quality material makes these products higher priced compared with regular strollers and prams, their premiumization and ergonomic designs are attracting potential users. Vendors, such as Bugaboo International, are offering customization services, which allow customers to choose any color of chassis, base fabric, sun canopy, and side luggage basket cover of the stroller. These factors are expected to increase sales of strollers and prams. Therefore, innovation and portfolio extension leading to premiumization of products will drive the baby stroller and pram market growth.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
- The major baby strollers and prams market growth came from the baby comfort strollers segment. These strollers possess various features such as large storage baskets, canopy, parent and child trays, and full recline. Moreover, most comfort strollers have an aluminum-framed structure that makes them heavier in weight and more stable, resistant to rust, and maneuverable. However, market growth by the baby comfort stroller segment will be slower than the growth of the market by the baby 3-wheeler stroller, baby buggies, and baby tandem stroller segments.
- Europe was the largest baby stroller and pram market in 2019, and the region will offer several growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. The growing urbanization, changing lifestyles of parents, dual-earning, and exposure to online platforms will significantly influence the growth of baby stroller and pram market size in Europe. Market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in APAC, MEA, and North America.
- The global baby strollers and prams market is fragmented. Artsana Spa, Baby Trend Inc., Britax Excelsior Ltd., Bugaboo International BV, Combi Corp., Dorel Industries Inc., Goodbaby International Holdings Ltd., Inglesina USA Inc., Mothercare Plc, and Newell Brands Inc. are some of the major market participants. To help clients improve their market position, this baby strollers and prams market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the market leaders.
- As the business impact of COVID-19 spreads, the global baby strollers and prams market 2020-2024 is expected to have Negative and Inferior. As the pandemic spreads in some regions and plateaus in other regions, we revaluate the impact on businesses and update our report forecasts.
Read the full report here: https://www.technavio.com/report/report/baby-stroller-and-pram-market-industry-analysis
Emerging Demand for Eco-friendly Strollers will be a Key Market Trend
Parents are steadily demanding for strollers made with eco-friendly products, which will not have an adverse impact on the skin and overall health of babies. Manufacturers are also developing eco-friendly baby strollers that meet the safety requirements. One of the key vendors in the market is offering eco-friendly strollers that are made using recycled polyester formed from post-consumer water bottles. The emerging demand for eco-friendly strollers is one of the key baby stroller and pram market trends.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a free sample report
Baby strollers and prams market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist baby strollers and prams market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the baby strollers and prams market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the baby strollers and prams market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of baby strollers and prams market vendors
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Baby comfort stroller - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Baby buggies - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Baby comfort pram - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Baby 3-wheeler stroller - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Baby tandem stroller - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Offline distribution channel - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online distribution channel - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Geographic segmentation
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Artsana Spa
- Baby Trend, Inc.
- Britax Excelsior Ltd.
- Bugaboo International BV
- Combi Corp.
- Dorel Industries Inc.
- Goodbaby International Holdings Ltd.
- Inglesina USA Inc.
- Mothercare Plc
- Newell Brands, Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.