DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global automatic identification and data capture (AIDC) market grew at a CAGR of around 11% during 2014-2019
Increasing digitization, along with the growing automation across industries, is one of the key factors creating a positive outlook for the market. Furthermore, increasing awareness among end users regarding the utilization of advanced AIDC systems for data security is also driving the market growth.
For instance, financial institutions are deploying solutions, such as biometrics and smart cards, to provide additional protection to financial transactions. In line with this, the utilization of these tools is increasing in the healthcare sector for improved visibility of information, accurate capturing of data and enhanced operational efficiency.
Additionally, various technological advancements, such as the development of RFID systems, are acting as other growth-inducing factors. These devices, including scanners and tags, can be used across various sectors such as sports, manufacturing, retail, education, logistics, healthcare, and telemetry applications.
Other factors, including the implementation of favorable government initiatives promoting the adoption of AIDC solutions, are expected to drive the market further. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global automatic identification and data capture market to continue its strong growth during the next five years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global automatic identification and data capture (AIDC) market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global automatic identification and data capture (AIDC) market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the offering?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vertical?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global automatic identification and data capture (AIDC) market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Scope of the Report
Breakup by Offering:
Breakup by Product Type:
- Barcode Scanners
- Magnetic Stripe Cards
- Smart Cards
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Systems
- RFID Products
- Biometric Systems
Breakup by Vertical:
- Transportation and Logistics
- Banking and Finance
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Alien Technology LLC
- Cognex Corporation
- Datalogic S.p.A. (Hydra SpA)
- Epson America Inc. (Seiko Epson Corporation)
- Godex International Co Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- NEC Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Sato Holdings Corporation
- Sick AG
- Synaptics Incorporated
- Toshiba TEC Corporation
- TSC Auto ID Technology Co. Ltd.
- Zebra Technologies Corporation.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o2a4xw