LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The flax seeds market research report examines the key questions around the implications of COVID-19 and provides a recovery analysis and outlook for the market in focus. The market has witnessed a neutral impact due to the COVID-19 situation. The research analysts at Technavio expects the flax seeds market to grow by USD 761.22 million during the forecast period, accelerating at a CAGR of over 11%.
For the Complete Insights on COVID-19 Pandemic Crisis and Recovery Analysis of the Flax Seeds Market. Download free report sample
Flax Seeds Market Segmentation Analysis by Product
- Ground flax seeds
- Whole flax seeds
The ground flax seeds segment led the flax seeds market growth in 2019. However, the flax seeds market growth share from whole flax seeds segment is expected to be significant during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the flax seeds market size.
Flax Seeds Market Regional Analysis
- The report covers regional analysis for APAC (India, China, Japan, and South Korea), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy), North America (US, Canada, Mexico), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia), and MEA ( UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iran).
- 47% of the growth will originate from the North American region.
- The presence of several flax seed producers and exporters will significantly drive flax seeds market growth in this region over the forecast period.
- Canada and the US are the key markets for flax seeds in North America.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports
Flax Seeds Market: Key Market Drivers
Flax seeds market will be driven by the growing awareness about the health benefits of flax seeds. Flax seeds are highly nutritious seeds that can be used for human consumption as well as in animal feed. Flax seeds are the richest source of omega-3 fatty acids. They contain more than 50% of linolenic acid and offer numerous health benefits. They reduce blood pressure and cholesterol and also help in preventing cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, asthma, and arthritis. Flax seeds are rich in alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and fiber that can help prevent metabolic disorders such as dyslipidemia (excess fat in the blood) and insulin resistance, which are two major factors that lead to diabetes. Such benefits of flax seeds are expected to drive their demand during the forecast period.
The rise in Online Retail will be a Key Market Trend
The rise in online retail is one of the key trends in the flax seeds market. Online retailing is gaining immense popularity among vendors and consumers, as it eases trade activities and transactions. The average amount of money spent online per transaction is on the rise globally. Moreover, the rapid increase in the penetration of smartphones and the Internet is further fueling the growth of the e-commerce industry. To improve their market share, flaxseeds manufacturers and vendors must start targeting internet-savvy customers and utilize the online retail format to their advantage.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a free sample report
Flax Seeds Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist flax seeds market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the flax seeds market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the flax seeds market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of flax seeds market vendors
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Ground flax seeds - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Whole flax seeds - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Animal food - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Food and beverages - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other applications - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AgMotion Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- ATC Group India
- Bioriginal Food & Science Corp.
- CanMar Foods Ltd.
- Cargill Inc.
- Dicks Seed LLC
- Grain Millers Inc.
- Healthy Food Ingredients LLC
- Healthy Oilseeds LLC
- Johnsons Seeds Ltd.
- Linwoods Health Foods
- Richardson International Ltd.
- Safa Agro Pvt. Ltd.
- TA Foods Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.