LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the tire retreading market in US and it is poised to grow by $ 383.03 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 2% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Bridgestone Corp., Continental AG, Desser Holdings LLC, MARANGONI Group, McCarthy Tire Service, Michelin Group, Parrish Tire Co., Redburn Tire Co., THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER CO., and Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The lower cost of retreading compared to new tires has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the availability of low-cost new tires posing threats to retread tires might hamper the market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Tire retreading market in US 2020-2024: Segmentation
Tire retreading market in US is segmented as below:
- Mold Cure
- Domestic Consumption
Tire retreading market in US 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The tire retreading market in US report covers the following areas:
- Tire retreading market in US Size
- Tire retreading market in US Trends
- Tire retreading market in US Industry Analysis
This study identifies an increasing number of M&A activities as one of the prime reasons driving the tire retreading market growth in US during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Tire retreading market in US 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist tire retreading market growth in US during the next five years
- Estimation of the tire retreading market size in US and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the tire retreading market in US
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of tire retreading market vendors in US
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Process Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by process type
- Pre-cure - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Mold cure - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by process type
Market Segmentation by Consumption
- Market segments
- Comparison by consumption
- Domestic consumption - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Export - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by consumption
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor Landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Industry risks
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Bridgestone Corp.
- Continental AG
- Desser Holdings LLC
- MARANGONI Group
- McCarthy Tire Service
- Michelin Group
- Parrish Tire Co.
- Redburn Tire Co.
- THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER CO.
- Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.