DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fiber Optics Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The fiber optic market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 10% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the fiber optic market looks promising with opportunities in the communication and non-communication segments. The major growth drivers for this market are increasing demand for the internet and growing use of wireless communication systems.
Some of the fiber optics companies profiled in this report include Corning Inc., Prysmian Group, AFL , Finisar, Leoni AG, Furukawa Electric, LS Cable & System, General Cable Corporation, and Finolex.
Some of the features of 'Fiber Optics Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis' include
- Market size estimates: Fiber optics market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by optical fiber type, cable type, application, and region
- Regional analysis: Fiber optics market breakdown Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for fiber optics in the fiber optics market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for fiber optics in the fiber optics market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the fiber optics market by Optical Fiber Type (Glass optical fiber and Plastics optical fiber), Cable Type (Single mode and Multi-mode), Application (Communications- Telecom, Premises, Utility, CATV, Military, Industrial, Security, and Metropolitan and Non-communications- Sensors and Fiber Optic Lighting), and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and ROW)?
- Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the fiber optics market?
- What are the business risks and threats to the fiber optics market?
- What are emerging trends in this fiber optics market and the reasons behind them?
- What are some changing demands of customers in the fiber optics market?
- What are the new developments in the fiber optics market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in this fiber optics market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are some of the competitive products and processes in this fiber optics area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this fiber optics market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Fiber optics Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Fiber optics Market by Optical Fiber Type
3.3.1: Glass Optical Fiber
3.3.2: Plastics Optical Fiber
3.4: Global Fiber optics Market by Cable Type
3.4.1: Single mode
3.5: Global Fiber optics Market by Application:
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Fiber optics Market by Optical Fiber Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Fiber optics Market by Cable Type
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Market by Application
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Fiber optics Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Fiber optics Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Fiber optics Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Fiber optics Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Corning Inc.
7.2: Prysmian Group
7.3: AFL Global
7.5: Leoni AG
7.6: Furukawa Electric
7.7: LS Cable & System
7.8: General Cable Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kmul7d