DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Emerging Sleep Apnea Devices and Platforms Market: Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The overall market was estimated to be $4,882.2 million in FY2019, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.94% during the forecast period, 2021-2030.
The global emerging sleep apnea devices and platforms market is witnessing an exponential rise in the size of the market due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Presently, more than 45 companies are operating in this market, including already existing healthcare companies and emerging healthcare companies.
Moreover, during COVID-19 pandemic, various regulatory agencies such as Food and Drug Administration (FDA), U.S. and Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) have approved the usage of positive airway pressure (PAP) devices such as continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) devices, bilevel positive airway pressure (BPAP) devices, and adaptive servo ventilators (ASVs) as ventilators. Additionally, the demand for oral appliances has also increased significantly due to the high risk of infection in the case of COVID-19 positive sleep apnea patients.
In the situation, the usage of a PAP device can increase the risk of infection for the patient's peers. Other devices with increased demand included home sleep testing devices and sleep apnea screening and monitoring devices and solutions. In addition to conventional devices, emerging therapeutic and diagnostic and monitoring devices have also witnessed a significant increase in demand.
Healthcare experts are continuously analyzing the impact of regulatory and industrial decisions on the global emerging sleep apnea devices and platforms market. The market is driven by certain factors, including growing awareness regarding the ill effects of untreated sleep apnea, increasing usage of oral appliances for sleep apnea treatment, rising demand for portable sleep apnea devices, and technological advancements in sleep apnea treatment and diagnosis devices and platforms.
The market is favored by the development of emerging therapeutics and diagnostic, monitoring devices and solutions, and increasing adoption of the sleep apnea devices.
- Growing Awareness Regarding the Ill Effects of Untreated Sleep Apnea
- Increasing Usage of Oral Appliances for Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Rising Demand for Portable Sleep Apnea Devices
Technological Advancements in Sleep Apnea Treatment and Diagnosis Devices and Platforms
- High Upfront Cost of Sleep Apnea Devices
- Unequal Reimbursement Scenario
- Lack of Medical Adherence to Sleep Apnea Treatment Therapy
- Rising Demand for Home Sleep Solutions
- Integration of Telemedicine in Sleep Apnea Treatment and Diagnosis Landscape
- ActiGraph, LLC.
- BMC Medical Co., Ltd
- Braebon Medical Corporation
- Cadwell Industries, Inc.
- Cleveland Medical Devices Inc.
- Compumedics Limited
- Dental Arts Laboratories, Inc.
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited
- General Electric Company
- Inspire Medical Systems, Inc.
- Itamar Medical Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- LivaNova PLC
- Lowenstein Medical GmbH & Co. KG
- Medical Depot, Inc.
- Medtronic plc
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- PMD Device Solutions Limited
- ProSomnus Sleep Technologies
- Provent Sleep Therapy, LLC
- Respicardia, Inc.
- Signifier Medical Technologies Limited
- Smiths Group plc
- Somnetics International, Inc.
- VYAIRE MEDICAL, INC.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1zphsa