PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Proscia®, a leading provider of digital pathology solutions, has introduced the third generation of its Concentriq® platform to help life sciences organizations accelerate the lengthy drug development process. This release includes features and enhancements that centralize pathology operations across the enterprise, bringing together multi-site teams, data, and third-party applications to unlock new insights that advance groundbreaking discoveries.
Life sciences organizations have been on the forefront of digital pathology adoption, generating millions of images and increasingly complex data at the heart of their research. Despite the value that this information can provide, it often remains siloed in outdated software systems where it is difficult for teams to manage, analyze, and share, hampering R&D progress and limiting scientific potential. Proscia introduced the Concentriq image and data management platform to help life sciences organizations overcome these challenges and scale digital pathology adoption across the enterprise.
The third generation of Concentriq, which is available today, delivers new features and enhancements that further unify pathology operations in a single platform, integrating multiple applications, improving collaboration, and supporting remote teams. With these capabilities, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and contract research organizations (CROs) can work together to leverage their pathology data to its fullest potential across pre-clinical research, clinical trials, and companion diagnostic development.
Concentriq now offers new and improved capabilities across the platform to provide:
- Enhanced enterprise scalability and security – Front-end and back-end improvements, including expanded user management, automation, and storage optimization, support the platform in delivering the scalability required to securely extend digital pathology adoption across additional stakeholders and growing volumes of data.
- A new dedicated workspace for multi-site teams – Concentriq’s increasingly robust feature set supports the end-to-end workflow for internal and external stakeholders. From optimized image viewing to streamlined sharing and best-in-class interoperability, Concentriq now further enables single and multi-site teams to conduct their research entirely within the platform, driving efficiency in day-to-day work and strengthening collaboration.
- Expanded data analysis capabilities – The third generation of Concentriq makes it even easier for teams to intuitively manage and access their data. With this increased visibility, researchers can identify impactful trends and patterns in just a few clicks, unlocking new data-driven insights to accelerate discovery.
“Life sciences organizations have collected massive volumes of pathology data, which could lead to the next major breakthroughs,” said Nathan Buchbinder, Proscia’s Chief Product Officer. “We’ve expanded Concentriq’s feature set to give researchers sophisticated capabilities for capitalizing on the value of this information. From streamlining operations to improving collaboration, Concentriq is enabling organizations to practice digital pathology at scale in the quest to unlock new insights.”
Concentriq is the digital pathology platform used by leading organizations to transform image-based research across the enterprise. The software can be rapidly deployed on existing IT infrastructure and works with leading scanners, laboratory information systems (LIS), and image analysis applications, offering seamless integrations with Philips, Leica, 3DHISTECH, Hamamatsu, and Visiopharm among other solutions.
“Concentriq has been critical in keeping our science moving forward,” said Emily Singletary, Digital Imaging Unit Supervisor, EPL, Inc. “The platform has transformed how we manage our pathology research and is now enabling our client’s teams to operate remotely without interruption. By further centralizing our pathology operations, this new release will help us to take an increasingly data-driven approach to pathology and accelerate discovery.”
To learn more about how life sciences organizations are driving R&D forward with digital pathology, register for Proscia’s Innovators in Pathology roundtable discussion, “Your Next Breakthrough Lies In Your Pathology Data: Driving Cutting Edge Research With Modern Digital Pathology Software,” on October 6 at 11AM ET.
- Concentriq overview
- Blog: Unifying pathology operations across the connected enterprise
- Digital pathology for life sciences
Proscia is a software company that is changing the way the world practices pathology to transform cancer research and diagnosis. With the company’s Concentriq digital pathology platform and pipeline of AI-powered applications, laboratories are leveraging new kinds of data to accelerate discoveries and improve patient outcomes. Proscia’s team of technologists, scientists, and pathologists is bringing a fresh approach to an outdated industry, helping the world to keep pace with the increasing demand for pathology services and fulfill the promise of precision diagnostics. For more information, visit proscia.com.