DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Egg Packaging Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global egg packaging market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the period 2019-2025.
The global egg packaging market size to reach $3.7 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4% during 2020-2025. The industry is majorly driven by the increasing demand for high protein foods across the globe. The exponential growth in egg production has driven egg packaging with consistent demand.
The majority of consumers across the world have preferred to consume eggs over meat as a safe and inexpensive source of protein, which is expected to boost the global market during the period 2020-2025. The increasing demand for packaging in the food industry across the globe, especially in emerging countries in China, India, Brazil, and Indonesia, has aided the growth of the egg packaging market with significant growth in 2019. However, the volatility in raw material costs, especially in APAC, Europe, and North American countries, has led to the fluctuation of packaging material, intense competition among manufacturers, and increasing prohibitory regulations over plastic that are expected to restrict the growth and scope of the market.
The majority of poultry producers across the world are affected by the COVID-19 pandemic; however, the impact varies markedly from region to region in 2019 and 2020. In Q2 2020, countries across the world regions have been at different stages in the disease's progression, with relaxations in restrictions. The global slump in restaurant dine-in across the world during Q1 and Q2 2020 has pushed egg packaging industries across the regions with a major decline in production and demand. On the global scale, APAC and Europe have mainly remained affected by the spread of the virus.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the egg packaging market size and growth rate during the forecast period?
- What are the factors impacting the growth of the egg packaging market share?
- What is the growth of the egg packaging market in the Asia Pacific region?
- Who are the leading vendors in the egg packaging market, and what are their market shares?
- What is the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the egg packaging market shares?
Opportunities & Trends
- Increasing Concerns Over Health & Fitness
- Rising Use Of Recyclable Materials
- Growing Meat-Free Diets
- Mounting Production Of Eggs
- Rising Egg Consumption In Processed Food Industry
- Optimal Packaging To Reduce Shipping Damages
- Fluctuations In Raw Material Prices
- Government Regulations To Reduce Plastic Consumption
- Safe Transportation By Supply Chain Vendors
- DFM (Dynamic Fibre Moulding) Packaging Solutions
- CDL Omni-Pac
Other Prominent Vendors
- CKF Inc.
- Jin Fu Hua Packaging
- Mauser Packaging Solutions
- Dispak Ltd.
- Ovotherm International Handels GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wwexm2