DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Spectator Sports Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global spectator sports market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global spectator sports market is expected to decline from $144.2 billion in 2019 to $139.5 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -3.3%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 8% from 2021 and reach $171.7 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
North America was the largest region in the global spectator sports market, accounting for 35% of the market in 2019. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 30% of the global spectator sports market. Africa was the smallest region in the global spectator sports market.
Sports event organizers are implementing mobile ticketing to provide hassle free ticket purchase experience. Customers can buy and validate the tickets for any sporting event through their smart phones and will get updates regarding the event. Mobile ticketing reduced the costs associated with paper based ticketing channels. It provides the organizers with customer and fan database exchanged digitally through ticket transactions to formulate marketing strategies. For instance, Barcelona implemented mobile ticketing and eliminated paper tickets by introducing a new system that allows fans to scan a bar-code on their phones gain access to matches.
The spectator sports market consists of sales of spectator sports services and related goods by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that includes sub sections of sports teams and clubs, race tracks and other spectator sports. This market includes sales from entry fees, merchandise and other related goods and services.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Spectator Sports Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Spectator Sports Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Spectator Sports Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Spectator Sports Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Spectator Sports Market Trends And Strategies
8. Spectator Sports Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Spectator Sports Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Spectator Sports Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Spectator Sports Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Spectator Sports Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Spectator Sports Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Spectator Sports Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Spectator Sports Market, Segmentation By Revenue Source, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.3. Global Spectator Sports Market, Segmentation By Type of Sport, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Spectator Sports Market Segments
11.1. Global Sports Team & Clubs Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Football Clubs; Rugby Clubs; Others - Sports Team & Clubs; Basketball Clubs
11.2. Global Racing & Individual Sports Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Motor Race; Horse Race; Others - Racing & Individual Sports
12. Spectator Sports Market Metrics
12.1. Spectator Sports Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Spectator Sports Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Dallas Cowboys
- Manchester United
- FC Barcelona
- Real Madrid
- New York Yankees
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h22cxj.