DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Industrial Protective Clothing and Equipment Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global industrial protective clothing and equipment market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during the period 2019-2025.
The global industrial protective clothing and equipment market size is to cross $69 billion by 2025, growing at a promising rate. Market growth can be contributed to the growing prevalence of workplace-related accidents and injuries across the globe. Globally, numerous accidents and injuries happen primarily caused due to falling objects, chemical reactions, and unhygienic working conditions. Accidents have increased globally at construction sites, mining, and electric shocks in the electrical, industrial sector. Approximately 40% of workers suffer from such fatalities in the industrial workplace worldwide. Therefore, the growing incidence of disease burden globally, followed by growing unmet needs for hygiene and safety protection, is expected to drive the market.
The spread of COVID-19 has hit operations in several industries, including construction, mining, automotive, oil & gas, and electronic & semiconductor. Industrial protective clothing and equipment used in such industries have a low demand due to the shutdown of operations since the outbreak of the virus. However, safety gear such as masks, face shields, gloves, goggles, aprons, lab coats, coveralls, and a few other protective clothing and equipment are expected to observe an increase in demand during COVID-19 restrictions.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the industrial protective clothing and equipment market size and growth rate during the forecast period?
- What are the factors impacting the growth of the industrial protective equipment market share?
- Which material type/end-users/region is generating the largest revenue in the North America region?
- Who are the leading vendors in the industrial protective clothing and equipment market, and what are their market shares?
- What is the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the personal protective equipment (PPE) market trends?
Opportunities & Trends
- Demand From Small Countries
- Demand For Comfortable And High-Performance Clothing
- Rising Demand For Efficient Hand Safety Equipment
- Strict Regulatory Standards
- Growing Concern Related To Industrial Incidents
- Development Of Smart Technology
- High Level Of Competition Post Covid-19 Outbreak
- Value Chain Disruption In The PPE Industry
- High Cost Of The Raw Material
- ARC Group
- MSA Safety
- Alpha Pro Tech
Other Prominent Vendors
- Global Industrial
- Global Glove and Safety
- Total Safety
- Momentum Group
- Gateway Safety
- PBI Fabrics
- PIP Global
- Sanctum Workwear
- Bennett Safetywear
- Uno Martin Group
- Bulwark Protection
- Delta Plus
- Encon Safety Products
- ERB Safety
- International Enviroguard
- MCR Safety
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l2b0ig