DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Oxo Alcohol Market By Type (2-Ethyl Hexanol, n-Butanol and Iso-Butanol), By Application (Plasticizer, Acrylates, Acetate Esters, Resins, Solvents, Glycol Ethers, Lubricants Additives, Stabilizers, Others), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Oxo Alcohol Market size is projected to grow at a steady CAGR during the forecast period.
The growing demand for oxo alcohol to manufacture plasticizers, paints, additives, among others is one of the key factors for the growth of the Global Oxo Alcohol Market during the forecast period. Additionally, rapid expansion of polymer & plastic manufacturing and chemical industries is positively influencing the market growth across the globe. However, presence of stringent environmental laws and regulations and negative trends of Dioctyl Phthalate (DOP) in regions such as North America and Europe might hamper the growth of the Global Oxo Alcohol Market over the coming years.
The Global Oxo Alcohol Market is segmented based on type, application, region and company. Based on type, the market can be segmented into 2-ethyl hexanol, n-butanol and iso-butanol. Out of which, the n-butanol type segment represents the most preferred type and is projected to account for the largest market share during the next five years.
The growth is attributable to its use as a solvent in varnishes, paints, fats, coatings, oils, plasticizers and waxes. The iso-butanol segment is projected to register significant growth in the years to come as it is used as a feedstock in the manufacturing of plasticizers, amino resin, printing inks and nitro-cellulose lacquers.
- Dow Chemicals
- Oxea Group
- ExxonMobil Chemical Company
- Mitsubishi Chemicals
- Evonik Industries
- LG Chem
- Ineos Oxide
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Luxi Chemicals Company
- Petrochina Sichuan Petrochemic
- Wanhua Chemicals
- Qilu Petrochemicals
Objective of the Study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of the Global Oxo Alcohol Market.
- To classify and forecast the Global Oxo Alcohol Market based on type, application, end-use, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Oxo Alcohol Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Oxo Alcohol Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Oxo Alcohol Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players operating in the Global Oxo Alcohol Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Oxo Alcohol Production Overview
5.1. By Country
5.2. By Company
6. Global Oxo Alcohol Production Cost & Technology Licensing Overview
6.1. Johnson Matthey LP Oxo Process
6.2. Ruhrchemie/Rhne-Poulenc Process
6.3. BASF Process
6.4. Mitsubishi Process
6.5. Exxon Mobil Process
6.6. Eastman Oxo Low Pressure Process
7. Global Oxo Alcohol Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Type (2-Ethyl Hexanol, n-Butanol and Iso-Butanol)
7.2.2. By Application (Plasticizer, Acrylates, Acetate Esters, Resins, Solvents, Glycol Ethers, Lubricants Additives, Surfactants, Stabilizers, Others)
7.2.3. By Region
7.2.4. By Company (2019)
8. North America Oxo Alcohol Market Outlook
9. Europe Oxo Alcohol Market Outlook
10. Asia-Pacific Oxo Alcohol Market Outlook
11. Middle East and Africa Oxo Alcohol Market Outlook
12. South America Oxo Alcohol Market Outlook
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Competition Outlook
15.2. Company Profiles
15.2.2. Dow Chemicals
15.2.3. Oxea Group
15.2.4. ExxonMobil Chemical Company
15.2.5. Mitsubishi Chemicals
15.2.7. Evonik Industries
15.2.8. LG Chem
15.2.9. Ineos Oxide
15.2.10. Formosa Plastics Corporation
15.2.11. Eastman Chemical Company
15.2.12. Luxi Chemicals Company
15.2.13. Petrochina Sichuan Petrochemic
15.2.14. Wanhua Chemicals
15.2.15. Qilu Petrochemicals
16. Strategic Recommendations
17. About Us & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z5ux1o