LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the ethernet test equipment market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.52 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 12% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- At what CAGR is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of about 12%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Demand for high-speed Ethernet is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Agilent Technologies Inc., Anritsu Corp., EXFO Inc., Fortive Corp., Keysight Technologies Inc., Spirent Communications Plc, Teledyne Technologies Inc., VIAVI Solutions Inc., Xena Networks ApS, and Yokogawa Electric Corp. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- North America
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global market?
- The year-over-year growth rate for 2020 is estimated at 10.92%.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Agilent Technologies Inc., Anritsu Corp., EXFO Inc., Fortive Corp., Keysight Technologies Inc., Spirent Communications Plc, Teledyne Technologies Inc., VIAVI Solutions Inc., Xena Networks ApS, and Yokogawa Electric Corp. are some of the major market participants. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Ethernet Test Equipment Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Ethernet Test Equipment Market is segmented as below:
- 10 GbE
- 1 GbE
- 40 GbE And Above
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40510
Ethernet Test Equipment Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our ethernet test equipment market report covers the following areas:
- Ethernet Test Equipment Market size
- Ethernet Test Equipment Market trends
- Ethernet Test Equipment Market analysis
This study identifies the emergence of new-generation power over Ethernet (PoE) as one of the prime reasons driving the ethernet test equipment market growth during the next few years.
Ethernet Test Equipment Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the ethernet test equipment market, including some of the vendors such as Agilent Technologies Inc., Anritsu Corp., EXFO Inc., Fortive Corp., Keysight Technologies Inc., Spirent Communications Plc, Teledyne Technologies Inc., VIAVI Solutions Inc., Xena Networks ApS, and Yokogawa Electric Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the ethernet test equipment market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Ethernet Test Equipment Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist ethernet test equipment market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the ethernet test equipment market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the ethernet test equipment market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of ethernet test equipment market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- 10 GbE - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 1 GbE - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 40 GbE and above - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Anritsu Corp.
- EXFO Inc.
- Fortive Corp.
- Keysight Technologies Inc.
- Spirent Communications Plc
- Teledyne Technologies Inc.
- VIAVI Solutions, Inc.
- Xena Networks ApS
- Yokogawa Electric Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.