DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hydrazine Hydrate Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market for Hydrazine Hydrate is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period.
Major factors driving the market studied are increasing demand from polymerization & blowing agents and growing demand from pharmaceutical sector. On the flipside, stringent regulations imposed on hydrazine hydrate owing to its carcinogenic & toxic nature and unfavourable conditions arising due to COVID-19 outbreak, are the major restraints which are expected to hinder the growth of market.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from Polymerization & Blowing Agents Segment
- Hydrazine hydrate is an inorganic compound which is highly reactive and unstable. It is a colorless compound having pungent smell.
- The growing demand of polymer products in various applications in end-user industries such as automobile, electronic gadgets and footwear industry is increasing the demand of hydrazine hydrate and propelling its market.
- Rising demand of polymer foams in polymer industry is driving the hydrazine hydrate market. Additionally, hydrazine hydrate is used in manufacturing of rubber and plastic chemicals.
- Derivatives of hydrazine hydrate namely, azobisisobutyronitrile and azodicarbonamide are used as polymerization initiators and low temperature blowing agents. Owing to this, there is surge in demand of hydrazine hydrate in polymer industry which is propelling the hydration hydrate market.
- The global polymer industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period which would increase the demand of hydrazine hydrate and stimulate its market during the forecast period.
- Owing to all the above-mentioned factors for hydrazine hydrate, its market is expected to grow rapidly over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market for hydrazine hydrate during the forecast period. In countries like China, South Korea, Japan and India, owing to growth in the end-user industries such as pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, and water treatment, the demand for hydrazine hydrate has been increasing in the region.
- The growing usage of hydrazine hydrate in chemical synthesis, manufacturing of veterinary drugs, polymerization process initiation, and as a blowing agent, is increasing the demand of hydrazine hydrate and thus, propelling its market in the region.
- The application of hydrazine hydrate in various products such as vinyl sheets, structural foam, food containers, and wood grain furniture is also estimated to stimulate the growth of hydrazine hydrate in polymerization & blowing agents application segment in the region.
- Additionally, the growing usage of agrochemicals in agricultural applications for obtaining high yield of crops is an important factor which is propelling the demand of hydrazine hydrate in the region. The agrochemicals market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, water treatment plants are increasing day by day due to increasing ground and surface water pollution. Water treatment chemicals market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period which would propel the hydrazine hydrate market.
- Some of the major companies operating in Asia-Pacific region are - Arkema Group, LANXESS, and Otsuka-MGC Chemical Company,Inc.
- The aforementioned factors, coupled with government support, are contributing to the increasing demand for hydrazine hydrate during the forecast period.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand from Polymerization & Blowing Agents
4.1.2 Growing Demand from Pharmaceutical Sector
4.2.1 Stringent Regulations Imposed on Hydrazine Hydrate
4.2.2 Unfavourable Conditions Arising Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.2 Polymerization & Blowing Agents
5.1.4 Water Treatment
5.2.2 North America
5.2.4 South America
5.2.5 Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Anbros Consultants And Engineers
6.4.2 Arkema Group
6.4.3 Arrow Fine Chemicals
6.4.4 Capot Chemical Co.,Ltd.
6.4.5 HAIHANG INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
6.4.6 Hangzhou Dayangchem Co., Ltd .
6.4.7 Hunan Zhuzhou Chemical Industry Group
6.4.8 Japan Finechem Inc.
6.4.11 NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO., INC.
6.4.12 Otsuka-MGC Chemical Company,Inc.
6.4.13 Toronto Research Chemicals
6.4.14 Weifang Yaxing Chemical Co., Ltd.
6.4.15 Yibin Tianyuan Group Co., ltd
6.4.16 ZEEL PRODUCT
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growing Application in Agrochemical Industry
7.2 Other Opportunities
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yf3id5