LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the baby diapers market and it is poised to grow by USD 16.94 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What was the value of the baby diapers market in 2019?
- Technavio says that the value of the market was USD 56.57 billion in 2019 and it is projected to reach USD 73.51 billion by 2024.
- At what CAGR is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 5%, the market growth will accelerate during the forecast period.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Increasing focus on product improvement is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Domtar Corp., Essity Aktiebolag (publ), First Quality Enterprises Inc., Hengan International Group Co. Ltd., Kao Corp., Kimberly-Clark Corp., Koninklijke Philips NV, The Procter & Gamble Co., Unicharm Corp., and Unilever Group are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global market?
- The year-over-year growth rate for 2020 is estimated at 5%.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Domtar Corp., Essity Aktiebolag (publ), First Quality Enterprises Inc., Hengan International Group Co. Ltd., Kao Corp., Kimberly-Clark Corp., Koninklijke Philips NV, The Procter & Gamble Co., Unicharm Corp., and Unilever Group are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing focus on product improvement has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Baby Diapers Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Baby Diapers Market is segmented as below:
- Swim Pants
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43667
Baby Diapers Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our baby diapers market report covers the following areas:
- Baby Diapers Market size
- Baby Diapers Market trends
- Baby Diapers Market analysis
This study identifies the rising R&D investments by key market competitors as one of the prime reasons driving the baby diapers market growth during the next few years.
Baby Diapers Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the baby diapers market, including some of the vendors such as Domtar Corp., Essity Aktiebolag (publ), First Quality Enterprises Inc., Hengan International Group Co. Ltd., Kao Corp., Kimberly-Clark Corp., Koninklijke Philips NV, The Procter & Gamble Co., Unicharm Corp., and Unilever Group. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the baby diapers market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Baby Diapers Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist baby diapers market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the baby diapers market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the baby diapers market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of baby diapers market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Disposable - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Training - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Swim pants - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Retail stores - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online channels - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Volume Driver - Demand led growth
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Domtar Corp.
- Essity Aktiebolag (publ)
- First Quality Enterprises Inc.
- Hengan International Group Co. Ltd.
- Kao Corp.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- The Procter & Gamble Co.
- Unicharm Corp.
- Unilever Group
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.