LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the N95 respirators market and it is poised to grow by USD 382.90 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 9% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What was the value of the N95 respirators market in 2019?
- Technavio says that the value of the market was USD 759.01 million in 2019 and it is projected to reach USD 1,141.91 million by 2024.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 9%, the market growth will accelerate during the forecast period.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- High demand during pandemic outbreaks one of the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- 3M Co., Ansell Ltd., Cambridge Mask Co., Cardinal Health Inc., Honeywell International Inc., JIANGSU TEYIN IMP, and EXP CO. LTD., Kimberly-Clark Corp., Ohlone Press LLC, Prestige Ameritech, and Louis M. Gerson Co. Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- North America
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global market?
- The year-over-year growth rate for 2020 is estimated at 6.73%.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. 3M Co., Ansell Ltd., Cambridge Mask Co., Cardinal Health Inc., Honeywell International Inc., JIANGSU TEYIN IMP and EXP CO. LTD., Kimberly-Clark Corp., Ohlone Press LLC, Prestige Ameritech, and Louis M. Gerson Co. Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
High demand during pandemics has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
N95 Respirators Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
N95 Respirators Market is segmented as below:
- Respirators Without Exhalation Valve
- Respirators with Exhalation Valve
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43214
N95 Respirators Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our N95 respirators market report covers the following areas:
- N95 Respirators Market size
- N95 Respirators Market trends
- N95 Respirators Market analysis
This study identifies growing advances in N95 respirators as one of the prime reasons driving the N95 respirators market growth during the next few years.
N95 Respirators Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the N95 respirators market, including some of the vendors such as 3M Co., Ansell Ltd., Cambridge Mask Co., Cardinal Health Inc., Honeywell International Inc., JIANGSU TEYIN IMP and EXP CO. LTD., Kimberly-Clark Corp., Ohlone Press LLC, Prestige Ameritech, and Louis M. Gerson Co. Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the N95 respirators market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
N95 Respirators Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist N95 respirators market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the N95 respirators market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the N95 respirators market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of N95 respirators market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Respirators without exhalation valve - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Respirators with exhalation valve - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor overview
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- Ansell Ltd.
- Cambridge Mask Co.
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- JIANGSU TEYIN IMP and EXP CO. LTD.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- Ohlone Press LLC
- Prestige Ameritech
- Louis M. Gerson Co. Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.