LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the single axis solar PV tracker market and it is poised to grow by 76.78 GW during 2020-2024. However, the market is expected to decelerate at a CAGR of almost 25%. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will decelerate during the forecast period. Abengoa SA, Arctech Solar Holding Co. Ltd., Array Technologies Inc., Convert Italia SpA, First Solar Inc., IDEEMATEC Deutschland GmbH, Mahindra Susten Pvt. Ltd., NEXTracker Inc., Soltec Energias, Renovables SL, and SunPower Corp. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The declining cost of solar power generation has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Single axis solar PV tracker market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Single axis solar PV tracker market is segmented as below:
- Distributed Generation
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41547
Single axis solar PV tracker market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our single axis solar PV tracker market report covers the following areas:
- Single axis solar PV tracker market size
- Single axis solar PV tracker market trends
- Single axis solar PV tracker market industry analysis
This study identifies supportive government policies and regulations as one of the prime reasons driving the single axis solar PV tracker market growth during the next few years.
Single axis solar PV tracker market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the single axis solar PV tracker market, including some of the vendors such as Abengoa SA, Arctech Solar Holding Co. Ltd., Array Technologies Inc., Convert Italia SpA, First Solar Inc., IDEEMATEC Deutschland GmbH, Mahindra Susten Pvt. Ltd., NEXTracker Inc., Soltec Energias, Renovables SL, and SunPower Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the single axis solar PV tracker market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Single axis solar PV tracker market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist single axis solar PV tracker market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the single axis solar PV tracker market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the single axis solar PV tracker market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of single axis solar PV tracker market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Utility - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Distributed generation - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Abengoa SA
- Arctech Solar Holding Co. Ltd.
- Array Technologies Inc.
- Convert Italia SpA
- First Solar Inc.
- IDEEMATEC Deutschland GmbH
- Mahindra Susten Pvt. Ltd.
- NEXTracker Inc.
- Soltec Energias Renovables SL
- SunPower Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.