DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Methyl Tert-Butyl Ether (MTBE) - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher brings years of research experience to this 16th edition of the report. The 98-page report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Global Methyl Tert-Butyl Ether (MTBE) Market to Reach 25 Million Metric Tons by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Methyl Tert-Butyl Ether (MTBE) estimated at 19.9 Million Metric Tons in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of 25 Million Metric Tons by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.3% over the period 2020-2027.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at 5.9 Million Metric Tons, While China is Forecast to Grow at 3.1% CAGR
The Methyl Tert-Butyl Ether (MTBE) market in the U.S. is estimated at 5.9 Million Metric Tons in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of 4.5 Million Metric Tons by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 3.1% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.1% and 2.8% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.3% CAGR.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Airspan Networks, Inc.
- Alvarion Technologies Ltd.
- Aperto Networks, Inc.
- Axxcelera Broadband Wireless, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Mobile Mark, Inc.
- National Instruments Corporation
- Vecima Networks, Inc.
- Zyxel Communications Corp.
Key Topics Covered
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- MTBE - A Popular Octane Booster
- Recent Market Activity
- Market Outlook
- Recent Past and Current Scenario
- Unique End-use Applications Drive Demand
- Global Fuel Ethers Market - An Insight
- ETBE Challenges Growth of MTBE
- MTBE to Stay Competitive in Developing Regions
- Focus Grows on MTBE Production in Other Regions
- Gasoline Oxygenates: The Changing Scenario
- Bio-MTBE - An Emerging Niche
- New Role of MTBE as an Extractant
- Impact of Methanol Consumption on MTBE Market
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Methyl Tert-Butyl Ether (MTBE) Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2020 & 2029
- Impact of COVID-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- China Petrochemical Corporation (Sinopec Group) (China)
- Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) (UAE)
- Eni S.p.A. (Italy)
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (USA)
- Evonik Industries AG (Germany)
- Formosa Plastics Corporation (Taiwan)
- Huntsman Corporation (USA)
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V. (Netherlands)
- Panjin Heyun Industrial Group Co. Ltd. (China)
- PetroChina Company Limited (China)
- Qatar Fuel Additives Company Limited (Qatar)
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (Saudi Arabia)
- Shandong Yuhuang Chemical (Group) Co. Ltd. (China)
- SIBUR (Russia)
- TPC Group (USA)
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 36
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/74j9mu