DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bed and Bath Linen - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Bed and Bath Linen estimated at US$74.4 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$99.7 Billion by 2027, growing at aCAGR of 4.3% over the period 2020-2027. Bed Linen, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 4.7% CAGR and reach US$71.1 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Bath Linen segment is readjusted to a revised 3.4% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The Bed and Bath Linen market in the U.S. is estimated at US$20 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$21.7 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 7.7% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1.4% and 3.3% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.2% CAGR.
This report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Acton & Acton Ltd.
- American Textile Company
- American Textile Systems
- Beaumont & Brown Ltd.
- Beltrami Linen Srl
- Boll & Branch LLC
- Crane & Canopy Inc.
- Cuddledown Marketing LLC
- Dunelm Group plc
- Frette SRL
- Hollander Sleep Products
- I Love Linen
- Inter IKEA Systems B.V.
- Paradise Pillow, Inc.
- Peacock Alley
- Serta Simmons Bedding LLC
- Sleep Number Corp.
- Tempur Sealy International Inc.
- The Bombay Dyeing & Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- The Victoria Linen Co. Ltd.
- Trident Group
- Welspun India Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Bed and Bath Linen: Making Comfortable, Stylish, and Aesthetically Pleasing Homes out of Houses
- Recent Market Activity
- Growing Demand for Elegant Home Textiles Builds Market Momentum
- Bed and Bath Textiles Represent Bigger Share of Worldwide Home Textiles Sales
- Promising Outlook for World Bed & Bath Linen Market
- Growth Drivers in a Nutshell
- Asia-Pacific & Other Developing Regions Evolve into Core Consumers of Bed & Bath Linen
- Prospects Remain Favorable in Developed Regions as well
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Bed and Bath Linen Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2020 & 2029
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Innovations & Advancements: Spearheading Growth
- Innovative Textiles for Mattresses
- Unique Bedding Fiber Materials Make their Way
- Luxury, Style, and Comfort: Trendsetters in the Towels Segment
- Products Made in Modern Designs & Looks Gain Wider Traction
- Renewed Focus on Fabrics that Improve Comfort and Feel
- Consumer Interest in Oversized Sleep Products Infuses Novel Opportunities for Specialty Linen
- Increased Demand for Luxury Beds to Drive Demand for Luxurious Linen
- Bed Sheets: The Higher Thread Count Fad?
- Eco-Friendly Green Mattresses Gain Traction
- Rising Demand for Linen with Eco-Friendly Materials
- Ready to Use Covers Gain Popularity
- Growing Prominence of All-In-One Knit Fabrics
- Fabrics with Performance Features
- Cotton Remains the Primary Material for Making Bed and Bath Textiles
- Uptrend in Hospitality Industry Creates Conducive Environment
- Resilient Healthcare Sector Extends Potential Opportunities
- Construction Industry Trends Augur Well
- Favorable Demographic and Socio-Economic Trends Strengthen Market Prospects
- Expanding Population
- Rapid Pace of Urbanization
- Growing Affluence of Middle Class Consumer Segment
- Favorable Economic Scenario
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yyz4i7
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.