DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Railway Construction Projects, Middle East and Africa - Project Insight" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The author is tracking railway construction projects in the Middle East and Africa region with a total value of US$642.1 billion, which includes projects from the announced to execution stages. The overall projects pipeline is led by the execution stage, with a total value of US$314.9 billion, followed by projects in the tender and design stage with US$161.1 billion.
This report provides a detailed analysis of railway construction projects in the Middle East and Africa, based on projects tracked by the author.
- The report provides analysis based on the author's construction projects showing total project values and analysis by stage and funding.
- The top 25 regional projects are listed giving country, stage, value of projects.
- Ranked listings of the key operators for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners.
- Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries including Saudi Arabia and Israel
Reasons to buy
- Gain insight into the development of the railways construction sector.
- Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development globally, for the regions and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
- Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.
Key Topics Covered:
- Key Operators
- Project Owners
- Project Analytics By Country
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates (Uae)
- South Africa
- About Us
- The Publisher At A Glance
- The Publisher Construction
- Contact Us
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7w4kaw