DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Live Biotherapeutic Products and Microbiome Contract Manufacturing Market: Focus on Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Finished Dosage Forms, 2020-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report features an extensive study of the current landscape and future opportunities related to contract services for microbiome therapeutics. The study features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of a diverse set of contract service providers, including CMOs and CDMOs. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of companies offering contract services for manufacturing of microbiome therapeutics, including information on year of establishment, company size, scale of operation, location of headquarters, type of service(s) offered, type of product manufactured, type of drug molecule, type of fermentation, type of formulation, oral liquids, injectables and others, type of primary packaging used, number and location of manufacturing facilities, facility size, as well as their certifications, and company's contact details.
- A list of companies with in-house manufacturing facilities for microbiome therapeutics along with information on year of establishment, company size, scale of operations, location of headquarters, and location of manufacturing facilities.
- Elaborate profiles of key industry players based in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific that offer contract manufacturing services for microbiome therapeutics at both clinical and commercial scales. Each profile features a brief overview of the company, microbiome-related service portfolio, information on microbiome manufacturing facilities and recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- An assessment of microbiome contract manufacturing capability in different regions, based on a number of relevant parameters
- A list of microbiome-focused drug developers that are anticipated to partner with contract manufacturers
- A detailed clinical trial analysis of more than 150 completed, ongoing and planned studies of various microbiome therapeutics sponsored by both industry and non-industry players; it highlights prevalent trends across various relevant parameters, such as trial registration year, trial phase, number of patients enrolled, trial recruitment status, study design and trial focus, highlighting leading sponsors, type of organization, popular therapeutic areas, and regional distribution of trials.
- An estimate of the overall, installed capacity for manufacturing of microbiome therapeutics, taking into consideration the capabilities of various stakeholders, based on data gathered via secondary and primary research; it presents the distribution of available capacity in terms of quantity of microbiome therapeutics produced, across important market segments, such as company size, scale of operation and key geographical regions.
- An informed estimate of the annual clinical demand for microbiome therapeutics, taking into account the target patient population in ongoing and planned clinical trials of microbiome therapeutics, sponsored by both industry and non-industry players.
- A qualitative analysis, highlighting the various factors that need to be taken into consideration by microbiome therapeutics developers while deciding whether to manufacture their respective products in-house or engage the services of a CMO.
- A review of the varied microbiome-focused initiatives of big pharma players, featuring a heat map representation that highlights microbiome therapeutics under development, along with information on funding, partnership activity, and diversity of product portfolio and a spider web representation, comparing the initiatives of big pharma players on the basis of multiple relevant parameters.
Key Topics Covered:
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1. Chapter Overview
3.2. Concept of Human Microbiota and Microbiome
3.3. Overview of Gut Flora
3.4. The Human Microbiome Project (HMP)
3.5. Overview of Microbiome Therapies
3.6. Microbiome-based Product Manufacturing
3.7. Key Considerations for Selecting a Suitable CMO Partner
4. MARKET LANDSCAPE
5. COMPANY PROFILES
5.1. Chapter Overview
5.2. CMOs Headquartered in North America
5.2.2. Paragon Bioservices
5.2.3. UAS Labs
5.3. CMOs Headquartered in Europe
5.3.2. Cobra Biologics
5.3.4. Inpac Probiotics
5.4. CMOs Headquartered in Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
5.4.1. BJP Laboratories
6. REGIONAL CAPABILITY ANALYSIS
7. LIKELY PARTNER ANALYSIS
8. CLINICAL TRIAL ANALYSIS
9. CAPACITY ANALYSIS
10. DEMAND ANALYSIS
11. MAKE VERSUS BUY DECISION MAKING FRAMEWORK
12. MICROBIOME RELATED INITIATIVES OF BIG PHARMACEUTICAL PLAYERS
13. MARKET FORECAST
15. EXECUTIVE INSIGHTS
16. APPENDIX I: TABULATED DATA
17. APPENDIX II: LIST OF COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yep3hx
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.