LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the molecular point of care (mPOC) devices market and it is poised to grow by USD 816.62 million during 2020-2024. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Request for Technavio's latest reports on directly and indirectly impacted markets. Market estimates include pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on the Molecular Point of Care (mPOC) Devices Market Download free sample report
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will decelerate during the forecast period. Abbott Laboratories, bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Credo Biomedical Pte. Ltd., Danaher Corp., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Meridian Bioscience Inc., Oxford Nanopore Technologies Ltd., QIAGEN N.V., and QuantuMDx Group Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The increasing prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, high costs of mPOC devices and procedures might hamper market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/molecular-point-of-care-devices-market-industry-analysis
Molecular Point of Care (mPOC) Devices Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Molecular Point of Care (mPOC) Devices Market is segmented as below:
- Infectious Diseases
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43290
Molecular Point of Care (mPOC) Devices Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The molecular point of care (mPOC) devices market report covers the following areas:
- Molecular Point of Care (mPOC) Devices Market Size
- Molecular Point of Care (mPOC) Devices Market Trends
- Molecular Point of Care (mPOC) Devices Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the increasing number of M&A activities as one of the prime reasons driving the molecular point of care (mPOC) devices market growth during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Molecular Point of Care (mPOC) Devices Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist molecular point of care (mPOC) devices market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the molecular point of care (mPOC) devices market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the molecular point of care (mPOC) devices market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of molecular point of care (mPOC) devices market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Infectious diseases - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Oncology - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Abbott Laboratories
- bioMérieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Credo Biomedical Pte. Ltd.
- Danaher Corp.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Meridian Bioscience Inc.
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies Ltd.
- QIAGEN N.V.
- QuantuMDx Group Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.