DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "United Kingdom Cosmetics & Toiletries - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report on the cosmetics & toiletries industry in the UK provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures sector distribution data and companies market shares.
The United Kingdom cosmetics and toiletries industry was led by the skincare sector in both the value and volume terms in 2019, whereas feminine hygiene sector is forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2019-2024.
Hypermarkets & supermarkets was the leading channel for distribution of cosmetics and toiletries in the country. Rigid plastics was the commonly used pack material in the industry. Older consumers (aged 55+ years) accounted for the highest consumption of cosmetics and toiletries in the country. L'Oreal S.A., Procter & Gamble, and Unilever were the leading players in the sector.
- Industry data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
- Sector coverage: Value and volume growth analysis for feminine hygiene, fragrances, haircare, make-up, male toiletries, oral hygiene, personal hygiene, skincare and suncare with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
- Leading players: Market share of compaines (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2019
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries and warehouse clubs, chemists/pharmacies, convenience stores, department stores, direct sellers, health & beauty stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, parapharmacies/drugstores, dollar stores, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers, drug stores & pharmacies, vending machines and other general retailers.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each sector, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, paper & board, rigid plastics, and rigid metal; pack type for: tube, jar, bottle, bag/sachet, tub, aerosol, carton-folding, stand up pouch, blister pack, aerosol, wrapper, film, specialty container, tray, box, foil and other pack type, closure type for: flip/snap top, dispenser, screw top, cap, prize off, twist off, sports cap, film, lever closure, stopper, foil and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton - folding, blister pack, sleeve, bag, shrink wrap and other primary outer types.
- Per capita consumption of cosmetics and toiletries industry in the UK was higher than both the global and the regional levels in 2019.
- The per capita consumption of skincare sector was higher than other cosmetics and toiletries sectors in 2019.
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the UK cosmetics and toiletries industry in 2019.
- Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the UK cosmetics and toiletries industry.
- Older consumers account for the leading share in the consumption of cosmetics and toiletries in the country.
Key Topics Covered
Part 1: Market Environment
- Value and volume share of the UK in the global and Western European markets
- Growth analysis of the UK compared to other leading countries in the Western Europe market
- PCC and PCE of the UK compared to global and Western Europe market
Part 2: Industry Deep Dive
- The UK cosmetics & toiletries industry snapshot
- Market size analysis
- Demand for premium products
- Cross-sector comparison -value growth analysis and sector winners and losers
- Cross-sector comparison -volume growth analysis and sector winners and losers
Part 3: Sector Deep Dive
- Per capita consumption analysis by sector
- Market size analysis-sector: feminine hygiene
- Category-level analysis (in value terms) - feminine hygiene
- Category-level analysis (in volume terms) - feminine hygiene
- Market size analysis-sector: fragrances
- Market size analysis-sector: haircare
- Market size analysis-sector: make-up
- Market size analysis-sector: male toiletries
- Market size analysis-sector: oral hygiene
- Market size analysis-sector: personal hygiene
- Market size analysis-sector: skincare
- Market size analysis-sector: suncare
Part 4: Distribution Analysis
- Channel share analysis
Part 5: Competitive Environment
- L`Oreal S.A.
- Procter & Gamble
- Coty Inc.
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Beiersdorf AG
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc
- Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xwa1wb