DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North American Digital Pathology Market 2019-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North American digital pathology market is growing at a CAGR of approximately 14.3% during the forecast period.
There are number of companies, which have their headquarters in North America, particularly the U.S. such as Apollo Pacs Inc., Ligolab LLC, Mikroscan Technologies Inc. Nikon Instruments Inc. The US and Canada are the two major economies in the North American region. The North American is mainly driven by widespread implementation of WSI (Whole Slide Imaging) due to increase in incidence of cancer and rising healthcare expenditure.
Further, there are various rules and regulation region that affects the North American digital pathology market. In the US, Digital Pathology Association (DPA) is a non-profit organization which emphasize on development and promotion in digital pathology. DPA is a regulatory firm consist of various industrial members and pathologists. This group had discussed to FDA regarding clear guidance on classification and risk in implementing this technology. The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) imposes a number of security and privacy requirements on digital pathology systems in the US. This act is focused on the concept of Protected Health Information (PHI).
Whereas, in Canada, there is an increasing trend of using telepathology technology for clinical application in Canada. Based on this, the president of Canadian association pathologist formed a group which include pathologists, technologist and healthcare administrators across Canada. This group provide basic information and guidelines for implementation and use of telepathology to different Canadian pathologist. The firms which are implementing this technology should go for demonstration equivalent diagnostic performance. Each company implementing telepathology for diagnostic purpose have to carry out validation. Thus, such regulations impact the North American digital pathology market during the forecast period.
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the North American Digital Pathology market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the North American Digital Pathology market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the North American Digital Pathology market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
- Apollo Pacs Inc.
- Aurora Interactive Ltd.
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Digipath Inc.
- Leica Microsystems GmbH
- Ligolab LLC
- microDimensions GmbH
- Mikroscan Technologies Inc.
- Nikon Instruments Inc.
- Olympus Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/90ww05