Many families are struggling due to the lack of free school meals during the COVID-19 pandemic. Restaurants have stepped up to provide discounted or free meals to children who live in food-insecure homes.
This report analyses specific examples of consumer sentiment, lifestyles, attitudes, and behaviors stemming from the global coronavirus outbreak. It focuses on how discounted or free children's meals are being provided during the pandemic.
Scope of the report:
- School closures during the COVID-19 outbreak have deprived children who normally get free school meals.
- The foodservice industry has come to the rescue of kids with limited access to resources.
- Restaurants are working in tandem with governments to provide discounted or free meals to underprivileged kids.
Key report benefits:
- Understand a specific examples of consumer trends and company responses in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Key Topics Covered:
1. COVID-19 Case Study: Discounted Kids Meals
- Key Take-Outs
- Burger King
- Wings Over
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z9wr9i
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.