DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Ship Building And Repairing Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global ship building and repairing market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global ship building and repairing market is expected to decline from $192 billion in 2019 to $177.9 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -7.4%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 3% from 2021 and reach $191.9 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The ship building and repairing market consists of sales of ships and ship building and repairing services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that operate shipyards. Shipyards are fixed facilities with drydocks and fabrication equipment capable of building a ship, defined as watercraft typically suitable or intended for other than personal or recreational use. The activities of shipyards include the construction of ships, their repair, conversion and alteration, the production of prefabricated ship and barge sections, and specialized services, such as ship scaling.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global ship building and repairing market, accounting for 51% of the market in 2019. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 20% of the global ship building and repairing market. Africa was the smallest region in the global ship building and repairing market.
Robotics is being used in the shipbuilding industry to lift heavy metal parts and provide automated services such as welding, blasting, painting, and other related tasks in shipyards. Usage of robotics also leads to increased efficiency and reduced accidents. In South Korea's Geoje shipyard which launched 30 ships a year, 68% of its production processes were carried out by robotic systems.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Ship Building And Repairing Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Ship Building And Repairing Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Ship Building And Repairing Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Ship Building And Repairing Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Ship Building And Repairing Market Trends And Strategies
8. Ship Building And Repairing Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Ship Building And Repairing Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Ship Building And Repairing Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Ship Building And Repairing Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Ship Building And Repairing Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Ship Building And Repairing Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Ship Building And Repairing Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Ship Building And Repairing Market Metrics
11.1. Ship Building And Repairing Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Ship Building And Repairing Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co Ltd
- Samsung Heavy Industries
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nz5dgu