LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the house wraps market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.13 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Request for Technavio's latest reports on directly and indirectly impacted markets. Market estimates include pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on the House Wraps Market Download free sample report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Alpha Pro Tech Ltd., Benjamin Obdyke Inc., Berry Global Group Inc., BMC Stock Holdings Inc., CS Fabric International Corp., GCP Applied Technologies Inc., Intertape Polymer Group Inc., Kimberly-Clark Corp., Owens Corning, and Raven Industries Inc. are some of the major market participants. The increasing use of house wraps to prevent air infiltration will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing use of house wraps to prevent air infiltration has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/global-house-wraps-market-industry-analysis
House Wraps Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
House Wraps Market is segmented as below:
- Perforated House Wraps
- Non-perforated House Wraps
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40144
House Wraps Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our house wraps market report covers the following areas:
- House Wraps Market Size
- House Wraps Market Trends
- House Wraps Market Analysis
This study identifies the advent of new fire-retardant membranes in house wraps as one of the prime reasons driving the house wraps market growth during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
House Wraps Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist house wraps market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the house wraps market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the house wraps market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of house wraps market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market size
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- Perforated house wraps - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Non-perforated house wraps - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by type
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Advent of new fire-retardant membranes in house wraps
- Growing number of strategic alliances
- Innovative drainage products designed to tackle bulk water
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alpha Pro Tech Ltd.
- Benjamin Obdyke, Inc.
- Berry Global Group Inc.
- BMC Stock Holdings Inc.
- CS Fabric International Corp.
- GCP Applied Technologies Inc.
- Intertape Polymer Group Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- Owens Corning
- Raven Industries Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.