DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Sleep Apnea Devices Global Market - Forecast to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Sleep apnea devices global market is expected to grow at high single digit CAGR from 2019 to 2026 to reach $8,173.8 million by 2026.
The increase in the rate of sleep apnea population, increasing lifestyle changes that causing poor sleep patterns elevated rates of stress, obesity and cardiovascular disease and increasing funding and investment in patient monitoring are driving the market growth. However, the alternative therapies of sleep apnea, stringent regulatory requirements for product approvals and non-compliances of patients with PAP devices are restraining the market growth.
The Sleep apnea devices market segmented based on products, application, end-users and geography.
The product market is segmented into diagnostic devices and treatment devices. According to the publisher, treatment devices accounted for the largest revenue in 2019 and expected to grow at high single digit CAGR from 2019 to 2026. The diagnostic devices segment is expected to grow at a mid-single digit CAGR from 2019 to 2026 due to increasing diagnosis rate of sleep apnea and increasing connectivity of rural areas.
The sleep apnea diagnostic devices market is further classified into in-lab sleep test and home sleep test.
Among these, the in-lab sleep test accounted for the largest revenue in 2019 and the market is expected to grow at a mid-single digit CAGR from 2019 to 2026. Based on products, in - lab sleep test is further segmented into attended polysomnography (PSG), Respiratory polygraph and pulse oximeter. Among them, attended polysomnography segment held the largest revenue in 2019 of the market and the market is expected to grow at a high single digit CAGR from 2019 to 2026. Increasing incidence of obstructive sleep apnea, increasing demand for gold standard polysomnography devices are the factors driving the market growth. The home sleep test is further segmented into unattended polysomnography, Actigraphy and others, among these; unattended polysomnography segment accounted for the largest revenue in 2019 and the market is expected to grow at mid-single digit CAGR of from 2019 to 2026.
Drivers and Opportunities
- The Increasing Rate of Sleep Apnea Population
- Increasing Lifestyle Changes That Causing Poor Sleep Patterns Elevated Rates of Stress, Obesity and Cardiovascular Disease
- Favorable Reimbursement Policies
- Technological Advancements
Restraints and Threats
- Alternative Therapies of Sleep Apnea
- Non-Compliances of Patients With Pap Devices
- Lack of Awareness About Sleep Apnea Disorder
Stringent Regulatory Requirements for New Products
- 3B Medical Inc.
- Acare Technology Co. Ltd
- Actigraph LLC
- Advanced Brain Monitoring Inc.
- Airavant Medical
- Airing Inc.
- Airon Corporation
- Apex Medical Corporation
- Beijing Aeonmed
- Besmed Health Business
- BMC Medical Co. Ltd
- Braebon Medical Corporation
- Breas Medical, Inc.
- Breath Well Medical Systems
- Bryggs Medical
- Cadwell Industries Inc.
- Camntech Ltd
- Circadiance LLC.
- Compumedics Limited
- Comfort Acrylics, Inc
- Curative Medical Inc.
- Custo Med GmbH
- Drive Medical
- Fisher and Paykel Healthcare Corporation Ltd.
- Hunan Beyond Medical Technology Co. Ltd.
- Hunan Ventmed Medical Technology Co. Ltd.
- Inspire Medical Inc.
- Itamar Medical Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yuyue Medical Equipment & Supply Co. Ltd.
- Kare Medical and Analytical Devices Ltd. Co.
- Keepmed Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Livanova plc
- Lwenstein Medical GmbH & Co. Kg
- Md Medical Inc.
- Medicraft Medikal Sistemler Anonim irketi
- Metran Co. Ltd.
- Micomme Medical Technology Development Co. Ltd.
- Mpowrx Health & Wellness Products Inc.
- Natus Medical Inc.
- Niceneotech Medical Systems
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Nox Medical
- Nyxoah S.A.
- O-Two Medical Technologies Inc.
- Oventus Medical
- Panthera Dental
- Perlong Medical Equipment Co. Ltd.
- Prosmonus Sleep Technologies
- Provent Sleep Therapy, LLC.
- Resmed Inc.
- Resonea Inc.
- Respicardia Inc.
- Servona GmbH
- Shenyang Canta Medical Tech. Co. Ltd.
- Shenyang Max Medical Technology Co. Ltd.
- Sleepinnov Technology
- Smart Nora Inc.
- Somnetics International Inc.
- Vyaire Medical Inc.
- Westmed, Inc.
- Whole You Inc.
- Widemed Technologies Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6zb92f