DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "COVID-19 Economic Impact Report: Global Material Handling Equipment" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global material handling equipment industry is facing a number of challenges as it deals with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. How has the macroeconomic environment changed and what does it mean for the global material handling equipment going forward?
The "COVID-19 Economic Impact Report: Global Material Handling Equipment" report looks at how the expected impact of the pandemic on the current macroeconomic environment compares to other major events since 2000, including the bursting of technology bubble, the SARS outbreak, the 2009 global downturn, and the European financial crisis. It also provides a historical view of global industry sales since 2000, a look at how the industry is being currently impacted, and estimates for global industry sales through 2023.
Among the products considered are:
- forklift trucks, industrial trucks and tractors, hand lifts, and other lifting, loading, and unloading machines
- conveying equipment (e.g., power-driven stationary conveyors; belt, chain, and bucket conveyors
- hoists, cranes, and monorails - including hand-, air- or electric motor-powered hoists; top-running single- and double-girder bridge, under-running bridge, gantry, and jib overhead cranes; and nonelectric cranes
- automated storage and retrieval systems
- automated guided vehicles, separately sold material handling software, and material handling robots
Key Topics Covered:
- Macroeconomic Overview
- Number of Covid 19 cases
- Global Material Handling Equipment Market: Historical Perspective
- Covid-19 Pandemic vs Recent Recessions
- Global Material Handling Equipment Market: Covid-19 Impact
- Additional Information
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d56bjt
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.