DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "COVID-19 Economic Impact Report: US Industrial Fasteners" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The US industrial fasteners industry is facing a number of challenges as it deals with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. How has the macroeconomic environment changed and what does it mean for the industrial fasteners industry going forward?
The "COVID-19 Economic Impact Report: Industrial Fasteners" report looks at how the expected impact of the pandemic on the current macroeconomic environment in the US compares to other major events since 2000, including the bursting of technology bubble and 9/11 terrorist attack, and the 2007-2009 Great Recession. It also provides a historical view of industry sales since 2000, a look at how the industry is being currently impacted, and estimates for sales through 2024.
Fastener products discussed in the report include:
- standard-grade and aerospace-grade externally threaded fasteners such as bolts and screws
- internally threaded fasteners, such as nuts and threaded inserts
- nonthreaded fasteners such as rivets, pins, and washers
- application-specific (or specialized) standard-grade fasteners, including miscellaneous formed fasteners
Key Topics Covered:
- Macroeconomic Overview
- Number of Covid-19 Cases in the US
- US Industrial Fasteners Market: Historical Perspective
- Covid-19 Pandemic vs Recent Recessions
- US Industrial Fasteners Market: Covid-19 Impact
- Additional Information
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/khgfgf
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.