LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the industrial relays market and it is poised to grow by USD 778.95 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ABB Ltd., Broadcom Inc., Eaton Corporation Plc, Fujitsu Ltd., General Electric Co., OMRON Corp., Rockwell Automation Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, and TE Connectivity Ltd. are some of the major market participants. Although the increasing importance of smart grid systems will offer immense growth opportunities, safety precautions that need to be undertaken while deploying industrial relays will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The increasing importance of smart grid systems has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, safety precautions that need to be undertaken while deploying industrial relays might hamper the market growth.
Industrial Relays Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Industrial Relays Market is segmented as below:
- Electromechanical Relays
- Solid-state Relays
- Hybrid Relays
- Reed Relays
- General-purpose Relays
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43765
Industrial Relays Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our industrial relays market report covers the following areas:
- Industrial Relays Market size
- Industrial Relays Market trends
- Industrial Relays Market industry analysis
This study identifies the lack of worker education and knowledge of recent advances in relays as one of the prime reasons driving the industrial relays market growth during the next few years.
Industrial Relays Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the Industrial Relays Market, including some of the vendors such as ABB Ltd., Broadcom Inc., Eaton Corporation Plc, Fujitsu Ltd., General Electric Co., OMRON Corp., Rockwell Automation Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, and TE Connectivity Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Industrial Relays Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Industrial Relays Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist industrial relays market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the industrial relays market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the industrial relays market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of industrial relays market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Electromechanical relays - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Solid-state relays - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hybrid relays - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Reed relays - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- General-purpose relays - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Process industries - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Discrete industries - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- Broadcom Inc.
- Eaton Corporation Plc
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- General Electric Co.
- OMRON Corp.
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.