DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Gas Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The future of the global gas market looks promising with opportunities in the healthcare, manufacturing, electronics, chemical & energy, food & beverage, and other end use industries.
The global gas market is expected to reach an estimated $148.7 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 4.9% from 2020 to 2025. The major drivers for this market are the growing demand for industrial gas due to rapid industrialization and growing economy and population.
- Air Liquide
- Air Product and Chemicals
- Air Water Inc.
- Iwatani Corporation
- Linde Plc
- Messer Gases
- SOL Group
- Showa Denko
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso
- Yingde Gases
Features of the Global Gas Market:
- Market Size Estimates: Gas market size estimation in terms of value ($B) shipment and Volume (Cubic Meters).
- Trend and Forecast Analysis: Market trends (2014-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) by various segments and regions.
- Segmentation Analysis: Gas market size by various segments, such as end use industry, gas type, and product, and regions in terms of value.
- Regional Analysis: Gas market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
- Growth Opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different end use industries, gas types, product types, and regions for the gas market.
- Strategic Analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for the gas market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global gas market by gas type (industrial gas, special gas, and other gases), end use industry (manufacturing, healthcare, chemical & energy, electronics, food & beverages, and others), product (oxygen, nitrogen, argon, carbon dioxide, hydrogen, acetylene, and others), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World)?
- Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the gas market?
- What are the business risks and threats to the gas market?
- What are the emerging trends in the gas market and the reasons behind them?
- What are some changing demands of customers in the gas market?
- What are the new developments in the gas market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in the gas market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are some of the competitive products and processes in the gas market, and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- What M&A activities did take place in the last five years in the gas market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classification
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Gas Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Gas Market by Gas Type
3.3.1: Industrial Gas
3.3.2: Special Gas
3.4: Global Gas Market by End Use Industry
3.4.3: Chemical and Energy
3.4.5: Food and Beverages
3.5: Global Gas Market by Product
4. Market Trends and Forecast
4.1: Global Gas Market by Region
4.2: North American Gas Market
4.3: European Gas Market
4.4: APAC Gas Market
4.5: ROW Gas Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities by End Use Industry
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in the Global Gas Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
6.3.4: Certification and Licensing
7. Company Profile of Leading Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h24hfp