DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Solar Vehicle Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global solar vehicle market is currently witnessing robust growth. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to register a CAGR of more than 30% during 2020-2025.
Growing environmental consciousness across the globe is one of the primary factors driving the market growth. Governments of both developed and emerging economies are increasingly focusing on efforts and undertaking initiatives to minimize vehicular pollution. Consequently, automobile manufacturers are emphasizing on developing sustainable vehicles that reduce the overall dependence on fossil fuels and can operate on clean and renewable sources of energy.
Furthermore, the widespread adoption of electric vehicles (EVs) is also providing a boost to the market growth. Additionally, various technological advancements, including the development of automated solar sunroofs that can minimize the time required for charging the vehicle, are also creating a positive outlook for the market growth.
Other factors, including the rising demand for fuel-efficient automobiles and research and development (R&D) activities for developing innovative technologies to harness solar energy, are projected to drive the market further.
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being Cruise Car, Ford, General Motors, Hanergy Thin Film Power Group, Jinko Solar, Lightyear, Mahindra & Mahindra, Nissan, Solar Electric Vehicle Company, Sono Motors, Toyota, Trina Solar, Volkswagen Ltd., etc.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global solar vehicle market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the propulsion type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vehicle type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the battery type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the solar panel type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the charging type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global solar vehicle market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Solar Vehicle Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Propulsion Type
7 Market Breakup by Vehicle Type
7.1 Passenger Cars
7.2 Industrial Utility Vehicles
7.3 Commercial Vehicles
8 Market Breakup by Battery Type
8.3 Lead carbon
9 Market Breakup by Solar Panel Type
10 Market Breakup by Charging Type
10.1 Slow Charging
10.2 Fast Charging
11 Market Breakup by Region
11.1 North America
11.2 Asia Pacific
11.4 Latin America
11.5 Middle East and Africa
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value Chain Analysis
13.2 Inbound Logistics
13.4 Outbound Logistics
13.5 Marketing and Sales
13.6 Post Sales Services
14 Porters Five Forces Analysis
14.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
14.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
14.4 Degree of Competition
14.5 Threat of New Entrants
14.6 Threat of Substitutes
15 Price Indicators
15.1 Key Price Indicators
15.2 Price Structure
15.3 Price Trends
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market Structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profiles of Key Players
- Cruise Car
- General Motors
- Hanergy Thin Film Power Group
- Jinko Solar
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Solar Electric Vehicle Company
- Sono Motors
- Trina Solar
- Volkswagen Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k7kydc