DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Moringa Products Market to 2027 - Regional Analysis and Forecasts by Products; Application, and Countries." report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North American market for moringa products was valued at US$ 1062.2 million in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% during 2019-2027 to reach US$ 2248.2 million by 2027.
Moringa is loaded with essential nutrients such as protein, fiber, phosphorous, fat, carbohydrates, and potassium. Owing to such attributes, moringa is widely used to cure anaemia, cancer, diarrhoea, headache arthritis, asthma, diabetes, and other health problems. The leaves and pods of Moringa are commonly eaten in parts of North America. In Western countries, the dried leaves are usually sold as dietary supplements, either in capsule or powdered form. The pods have lower mineral and vitamin content than the leaves; however, they are rich in vitamin C.
Moringa products serve to be a vital source of many essential nutrients and antioxidants. Ancient Egyptians used the oil extracted from moringa as a potent cure for skin disorders. Moringa oil is rich in essential fatty acids, which make it an ideal moisturizing agent as well as healing and soothing emollient for dry, rough skin; it thus can also be used in therapeutic massages. However, it is unsafe to expose pregnant women to the bark or roots of moringa. Chemicals in the bark, root, and flowers make the uterus contract, and this can possibly lead to miscarriages. There is no sufficient information available about the safety of consuming other parts of moringa during pregnancy.
The North American market for moringa products is still underdeveloped. Only an acute portion of North American consumers know about moringa and its attributed advantages. Therefore, awareness regarding the advantages and benefits of moringa is necessary among a significantly large portion of the population in the region. With increasing health-consciousness among the consumers, the demand for moringa products in the region is expected to continue to grow over the forecast period. Moringa oleifera is known as a miracle plant with enormous potentials as it is yet to be fully explored in the food application. The use of moringa leaf powder, moringa seed powder, moringa flower powder in various food applications such as in fortifying ogi (maize gruel), amala (stiff dough), bread, yogurt, cheese, biscuits, and soup preparations has been known these days.
Reasons to Buy:
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the North America Moringa Product market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth the market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Key Market Drivers
- High Nutritive and Medical properties of Moringa
- Increasing Applications of Moringa in Cosmetics Industry
Key Market Restraints
- Side Effects of Exposure to Moringa During Pregnancy
Key Market Opportunities
- Increase in Demand for Moringa in North America
Key Future Trends
- Future Research Related to Potentials of Moringa Products
- Moringa Malawi
- Kuli Kuli Inc.
- Organic India Pvt. Ltd.
- Ancient Greenfields
- Green Virgin Products LLC
- Earth Expo Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/acpo7r