DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Transmitting Antennas Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global transmitting antennas market was worth $193.7 million in 2019. It is expected to decline at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.51% and reach $182.3 million by 2023.
The transmitting antennas market consists of sales of transmitting antennas and related services that allow wireless communication between a group of devices and their related networks. Antennas transform electrical energy from the transmitter into electromagnetic energy and radiate into the surrounding atmosphere.
Transmitting Antennas Market Global Report 2020 from the publisher provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global transmitting antennas market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
Major players in the transmitting antennas market are Accel Networks, Honeywell International, Intel Corporation, Alcatel-Lucent International Holdings, Ruckus Wireless, Airgo Networks (Acquired by Qualcomm), Broadcom Corp, Linx Technologies, Samsung Electronics, Motorola.
The transmitting antennas market has been geographically segmented into North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa. In 2019, North America was the largest region in the transmitting antennas market. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in the transmitting antennas market in the forecast period.
The transmitting antennas market covered in this report is segmented by type into smart antenna, mini-strip antenna, others. It is also segmented by end-user industry into aerospace and defense, consumer electronics, healthcare, telecommunication, others.
In 2019, Antennas Direct, Inc., a USA based company acquired Mohu indoor antennas for an undisclosed amount. Acquisition of Mohu was aimed to strengthen Antennas Direct, Inc. in delivering TV antennas to the Over-The-Air market and providing customers with a range of cord-cutting options. Mohu, aa USA based company specialized in paper-thin Leaf and Leaf Ultimate Indoor Antennas for high definition television channels.
The demand for low-cost antennas acts as a major restraint for the transmitting antennas market. Customers demand small size, low cost and high efficient antennas, which is a technical restraint for the manufacturers. Size and cost of antennas are not interdependent and the size of the antenna affects the efficiency in the output. The demand for low-cost antennas burdens the companies to manufacture antennas with high efficiency for the same cost. The increasing demand for low-cost transmitting antennas hampers the growth of the market.
Rising investment in autonomous vehicles increases the demand for antennas, driving the market. Autonomous vehicles are equipped with different sensing technologies such as cameras, light detection and ranging (LIDAR), laser-based sensors, global positioning systems, and radar transceivers to sense complex environments. For instance, in February 2019, Amazon invested $700 million in Rivian, an electric vehicle manufacturer and $530 million in Aurora, an autonomous driving startup. Increased investments in autonomous vehicles fuels the growth of the transmitting antennas market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Transmitting Antennas Market Characteristics
3. Transmitting Antennas Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Transmitting Antennas Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Transmitting Antennas Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Transmitting Antennas Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Transmitting Antennas Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Transmitting Antennas Market, Segmentation By End-user Industry, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Transmitting Antennas Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Transmitting Antennas Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Transmitting Antennas Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Accel Networks
- Honeywell International
- Intel Corporation
- Alcatel-Lucent International Holdings
- Ruckus Wireles
- Airgo Networks (Acquired by Qualcomm)
- Broadcom Corp
- Linx Technologies
- Samsung Electronics
- Comba Telecom
- Advanced RF Technologies (ADRF)
- Cobham Wireless
- Bird Technologies
- Huawei Technologies
- Antennas Direct
- VOXX Accessories Corp
- Jasco Products (GE)
- Best Buy
- Channel Master
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/clbrnu