MELVILLE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Verint® Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: VRNT), The Customer Engagement Company™, today announced multiple support programs that can be quickly deployed to address work-from-home (WFH) COVID-19 challenges and help businesses improve their visibility, compliance and productivity.
“With an overwhelming shift to work-from-home, organizations focused initially on IT and communication infrastructure for their remote employees,” says Verint’s CEO, Dan Bodner. “They are now looking to quickly increase visibility into workforce processes, ensure compliance of agents at home and drive higher productivity as many of their processes were disrupted by the shift. We are proud to help our customers adapt and respond to address these urgent needs with our WFH programs.”
Verint WFH programs cover 5 areas:
- Interaction analytics to increase visibility and compliance. Verint introduced a Covid-19 rapid response program that includes a set of 13 pre-built categories that are easily imported into an existing Verint Speech Analytics solution, providing timely and valuable insights to improve understanding of customer and employee business challenges to inform changes to systems, policies and processes.
- Compliance tune up to reduce risk associated with a shift to a new WFH environment. Verint’s offering helps ensure WFH agents are continuing to adhere to a host of compliance requirements—from PCI to mandatory disclaimers and disclosures. Verint also offers customers end-to-end encryption for data at rest and in-transit.
- Knowledge Management and Virtual Agents to improve workforce productivity with relevant and timely knowledge while supporting much needed automation efficiencies. The Verint COVID-19 programs include a KM starter package that can be fully deployed in several weeks and a WFH Intelligent Assistant offer focused on answering employee inquiries regarding the new remote work environment.
- Experience Cloud to improve visibility into employee and customer experiences. Verint introduced a COVID-19 starter package that allows companies to understand the unique issues of the newly at-home workforce and use employee listening for vital two-way communication. Easy to set up, the program includes survey, analytics and alert capabilities to help companies prioritize and act quickly to create better work-from-home conditions.
- Community and Web Self-Service platform to help organizations launch secure employee and customer communities, available 24X7, for coordination in the midst of the shifting landscape. Verint’s COVID-19 program includes quick deployment with a minimal set up charge.
“Our goal is to provide our customers quick deployment of software and services that address specific challenges resulting from the recent shift to WFH,” says Verint’s Nancy Treaster, VP and general manager, strategic operations. “In the next few weeks, we will continue to listen to our customers and introduce additional programs to help them adjust to changes in their environment.”
About Verint Systems Inc.
Verint® (Nasdaq: VRNT) is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence® solutions with a focus on customer engagement optimization and cyber intelligence. Today, over 10,000 organizations in more than 180 countries—including over 85 percent of the Fortune 100—count on intelligence from Verint solutions to make more informed, effective and timely decisions. Learn more about how we’re creating A Smarter World with Actionable Intelligence® at www.verint.com.
This press release contains “forward-looking statements,” including statements regarding expectations, predictions, views, opportunities, plans, strategies, beliefs, and statements of similar effect relating to Verint Systems Inc. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and they are based on management's expectations that involve a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions, any of which could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by the forward-looking statements. For a detailed discussion of these risk factors, see our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2020, and other filings we make with the SEC. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date of this press release and, except as required by law, Verint assumes no obligation to update or revise them or to provide reasons why actual results may differ.
VERINT, ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE, THE CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT COMPANY, CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, CYBER INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS, GI2, FIRSTMILE, OMNIX, WEBINT, LUMINAR, RELIANT, VANTAGE, STAR-GATE, TERROGENCE, SENSECY, and VIGIA are trademarks or registered trademarks of Verint Systems Inc. or its subsidiaries. Verint and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.